Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

I'm impressed with Rojas even in defeat.
He needs to fight in his weight class, and not jump up in competition so fast, and he'll be aight

Whole lotta big girls on that Garcia side.....nothing wrong with that....just saying.
Good outing by Garcia after that long layoff.

Frampton vs Santa Cruz should be good. I think Leo takes it with his height and pressure but I usually go for underdogs so hope Carl pulls out the W some how.

Frampton has more skill than I thought, he has such good head movement, he seemed to have won because of that but I won't be surprised if he gets robbed at this point. And I'd say the same if they were fighting in the UK for Leo. Hope no judges rob anybody.

Last edited:
Ok that was one of the best fights ive seen in awhile. I think Frampton gon get the decision. His punches were short & more accurate

Helluva fight!!
Both fighters left it all out there. Would love to see a rematch.
That last score card was way too wide.

That home cooking
Blatant with those two cards b

The better fighter tonight and all around lost

On to the next one

Wow splendid fight, really hard fight to judge but frampton was the more precise and effective puncher tonight. I kinda sensed an upset but 117-111 is ridiculous.

Home cooking for Frampton? Didn't realize Brooklyn was slang for Belfast.

Fight could've gone either way though, Santa Cruz looked better closer to the end, but Frampton had the first half

Trash *** Haymon is the king of rigged scorecards and tonight was further proof

No sir, uncle bob has that title by miles. Figut couldve gone either way, imo framtpon won by a **** hair.

And plus, if haymon wanted it rigged he wouldve chose santa cruz on a count of he named his newborn son Al :lol:

Last edited:
Frampton clearly won the fight, scorecard should've been a little closer but the right man def. won. Atmosphere was [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji], great fight, even better crowd

^
Sad state of affairs, but it's been like that for years for now.
TBH I look at the undercards as the real fights.

Only way real boxing fans can let these corps. know is with our dollars.

I really thought PBC was going to be a way to promote the up-and comers, the young guns, the next wave of boxers to get they're name out there.
Imstead Al used it to overpay these fighters. we all got sick and tired of Bob and Don robbing these fighters but at least we got some decent fights. Nowadays were just getting sparing practices at PPV levels.

I commended the WBC for stripping Canelo of the tittle. I wish all the sanctioning bodies would follow suit and give the fans something viable. Let's see some tittle unifications or at least lets see the the top ranked fighters brawl.
I can't stand MMA but the more this BS goes on in boxing, the more I see myself straying from the sport.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom