Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Cant wait till swift gets a L. It doesnt even have to be a KO, just wana hear what his dad would say and the confused look on swifts face.

:lol: word. A KO and Angel is gonna say that his opponent got lucky. Need him to lose in a straight outboxed *** whipping.

You think dannys dad got it in his head that he should keep movin the way he does?

Or is danny a lil *****?

Last edited:
Quite possibly.. all you ever hear danny say is its not his job to secure fights and he doesnt care who he gets in the ring with.

Thurman, Porter, and Spence all big Welters who are draining to make 147. Brook too but he moved up obviously. I think it's part of Danny's plan to delay any fights with the aforementioned as long as possible so that they are uncomfortable making the weight or just grow out of the division.

Last edited:
Thurman, Porter, and Spence all big Welters who are draining to make 147. Brook too but he moved up obviously. I think it's part of Danny's plan to delay any fights with the aforementioned as long as possible so that they are uncomfortable making the weight or just grow out of the division.

This
Bud Crawford at 140 as well

But like angel said, no need to fight elite dudes in their prime

Like some of the best do

I'm all for fighters getting paid but it was all gonna go downhill when he got 1.5 mil for fighting a washed up Paulie. Thurman just got that for fighting Porter. Now Danny's camp expects at least triple that to fight someone decent. I don't believe he's actually that big of a draw.

And he got whooped by Herrera and Peterson :lol:

^
That's the gift and the curse of Haymon and PBC.
They paid out ridiculousy large purses for mediocre fights.
The only good, viable fight IMO from PBC was Thurman vs Porter and I've been touting that as a PPV worthy fight since back in March when it was scheduled to happen.

Hopefully Al, Bob, and Oscar can all come to the table together and work something out.

Last edited:
^
That's the gift and the curse of Haymon and PBC.
They paid out ridiculousy large purses for mediocre fights.
The only good, viable fight IMO from PBC was Thurman vs Porter and I've been touting that as a PPV worthy fight since back in March when it was scheduled to happen.

Hopefully Al, Bob, and Oscar can all come to the table together and work something out.

They def. won't work anything out :lol:
I'm all for fighters getting paid though. But it does get annoying when dudes are using that money excuse to duck fighters. Although from the business side of things, you don't want a guy getting 50 mil while you leave w/ 4 mil.

Anyone watching this Stevenson vs Williams fight? Only in the 4th, but if this fight continues like this, clear contender for fight of the year.

Edit:

Welp, knockout 30 seconds after posting.. what a shot.

Last edited:
Yikes at that KO.

[emoji]128293[/emoji] Set it up with like 3 straight body shots too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom