Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Corrales came out guns blazing as if Uchiyama stole something from him. It was nasty. I'm reading after the fact that the betting odds were 15-1. I wish I put some $ down.

I actually threw a little down, wasn't as major of an upset as ppl think (+325) but obviously still a nice upset.. Crazy how the fight went, never would have imagined Corrales winning like that

Supposedly the line opened up at 15-1 and fell to that much. Nice comeup at any price really. It wasn't a big upset if you can see that Uchiyama has been feasting on bums. I like Uchiyama btw just calling it like it is.

Can't wait for the PPV to flop, Crawford to take his first L and have guys use it as an excuse to not fight other good fighters that don't have huge names. Can't wait.

I think Bob Arum's explanation is BS, he's told plenty of lies so it's hard to believe anything he says. He is putting himself in a win-win situation in case the PPV flops, while at the same time testing the waters.

Crawford was supposed to KO pacquiao in this last PPV according to this thread, so dude is more than deserving of a PPV and yalls best not stream it

Lmfao

laugh.gif

What's next for Postol if he actually pulls off another upset and wins?  Nobody is going to want see dude at 140-147. 

Also I ain't trying to come off as a hater, but it's hard not to think that Al's inflated purses don't have something to do with a fight like this ending up on PPV, and Walters thinking he's entitled to 1M to fight Loma. 

Last edited:

That would be a fun fight in August. 

I'd like to see mini-Tyson get a shot against Jacobs too. 
He should be getting his shot at Billy Joe Saunders around that time

Watched the fight again and Khurtsidze destroyed Douglas.

Definitely should be FOTY so far

Slow your roll homeboy. Postol aint gettin the W against bud. Nope.
Postol very well could beat Crawford

Postol can avoid a punch and make it ugly for his benefit

Not buying that PPV because I refused to be hustled and

The chances of the fight being a stinker are very high

You have a point. Buds defense is horrible he definitely has to improve in that part.

But even still, bud is about to be the top rank cash cow sooner or later......so yeah i think its safe to say....arum..

Last edited:
Anyone else catch the Fury Wlad press conference? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Both dudes went in especially Fury after Wlad told him to F off.

You have a point. Buds defense is horrible he definitely has to improve in that part.

But even still, bud is about to be the top rank cash cow sooner or later......so yeah i think its safe to say....arum..

Warren Buffet associated himself from Floyd Mayweather after the All Access episode that showed him with his crew smoking weed. Is Buffet going to disassociate himself from Crawford for his little incident at the car shop?

Gabriel Montoya[emoji]8482[/emoji] ‏@Gabriel_Montoya  23h23 hours ago
A credible source claims Francisco Vargas' VADA-tested A sample is positive for Clenbuterol ahead of his June 4 fight. #boxing #cleansport
He's claiming he got it from eating meat in Mexico. 

Back
Top Bottom