Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Him being a welterweight also builds the case for it. Other wise Canelo might call out Danny Garcia.

It just occurred to me that Victor Ortiz can be Canelo's next target if he wins tomm.

If he does this **** man.....

At least take a full 160 tune-up with a middleweight. Lemiuex is golden boy too, they could easily make that happen. Or fight one of the Charlo's or Andrade or something. If he picks another welterweight it's officially official that he wants no parts of GGG.

Maybe he was eating Marquez's meat?
laugh.gif

FWIW Clenbuterol is not really anabolic.  It's popular in the BB scene as a diuretic. 

Anyone else catch the Fury Wlad press conference? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Both dudes went in especially Fury after Wlad told him to F off.
I did and Fury was comical as always

Fury is very entertaining outside the ring but inside the ring he usually stinks it out

Really hope he knocks out and gets rid of the ****

laugh.gif

FWIW Clenbuterol is not really anabolic.  It's popular in the BB scene as a diuretic. 
Vargas excuse makes no sense

Salido is training in Mexico and he didn't test dirty

Plenty of other boxers train in Mexico, eat the beef and don't test dirty

He used it to lose weight, got caught and they're still letting this fight continue

Drug testing for this fight is a joke and shame on everyone involved

Dirrell never recovered from that shot he took from Abraham. I sometimes wonder what could've been for him if that didn't happen and if he wasn't robbed in the Froch fight.

I was always on the fence on whether he was faking or not with the Abraham thing. Thought he was trying to get the DQ and then afterwards I thought he was just trying to get avoid a Ward super six fight because they were friends. But maybe that shot, mixed with his inactivity really did mess with him.

He's also getting older though, way more stationary. Check his movement in the Froch fight vs anything recently, dude was something else back then. But yeah he'll be a what if story.

I still remember the was he faking or not was a huge topic on NT back when it happened. I don't think he was faking at all.

Before the DQ shot he had his bell rung BAD and was in trouble, but was saved by bell.

unfortunately it did look like it hurt him

Damn, Fernando Montiel got messed up, ref should have stopped it a bit earlier considering the man's in his late 30s and punishment over his career.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom