Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Thurman vs Garcia when it happens will be underwhelming cause both of them have underwhelming fights all the time :lol:

Thurman vs Garcia when it happens will be underwhelming cause both of them have underwhelming fights all the time
laugh.gif
those are my dudes though ...

Jacobs

Thurman/Garcia

Fight really got good in the final 4 rounds.
Still haven't seen Danny fight any top tier competition since Lucas.

Need to see more pics of Danny girl, she had a nice set there :nerd:

pbc has been great for boxing imo... it shows fights on national tv and not on pay per view... cant even be mad at that

Keith and Danny in the future, Floyd coming out of retirement and gona fight who ever wins out of the two..

Not saying Shawne don't have a chance March 12 should be epic tho....

Eh....Not impressed by Garcia's performance tonight.

More impressed with Guerrero's gutsiness and chin.

Swift needs to step it up. Got complacent at points.

Swift :pimp:

Think he needs another voice in his corner if he really wants to improve. But I know he won't do his dad like that

Last edited:
If all the info about PBC losing tons of money is correct, it may force Haymon and co to make the top fights happen such Thurman vs Garcia in order to save business.

pbc has been great for boxing imo... it shows fights on national tv and not on pay per view... cant even be mad at that
Bruh its making boxing relevant again, boxing was falling off for a min and ufc was taking over, but with all these televised fight for(FREE) I definitely think PBC is putting boxing back on in a major way and clearly it's saving the sport...

^ im glad that it put boxing back on the map as it should.... its my second favorite sport after basketball and should get more respect compared to UFC... pbc is making a top fight with porter vs thurman... cant wait for that fight by the way... garcia is a tough fighter and the only reason i can see people not like him is because his opponents are not all that...he beat khan and peterson but lucas was overrated and zab was nobody great... same could be said about guerrero and paulie

^ im glad that it put boxing back on the map as it should.... its my second favorite sport after basketball and should get more respect compared to UFC... pbc is making a top fight with porter vs thurman... cant wait for that fight by the way... garcia is a tough fighter and the only reason i can see people not like him is because his opponents are not all that...he beat khan and peterson but lucas was overrated and zab was nobody great... same could be said about guerrero and paulie
I'm sure his father is another reason why some dislike the kid.

Boxing Leaks ‏@BoxingLeaks  3h3 hours ago
Roc Nation has Ward/Kovalev penciled in on November 19 but we may see Kovalev/Stevenson before we see Ward/Kovalev.

@KD4PRESIDENT same source told me RNS has Ward-Barrera still scheduled for March 26.
 rian ‏@rian5ca  3h3 hours ago Canada
@BoxingLeaks You actually think Kovalev/Stevenson might happen?

@rian5ca Yes. Stevenson running out of options, and PBC going down. Yvon's been working on fight since Sept because he can read tea leaves.

I couldn't make out exactly what Mayweather was saying to him. I think he said something along the lines of being undefeated and that he fought the best?

If all the info about PBC losing tons of money is correct, it may force Haymon and co to make the top fights happen such Thurman vs Garcia in order to save business.

That info has to be true. They gonna have to make those top fights happen asap

:rofl: at Mayweather turning back ringside to Khan and saying "is this the guy that beat you?!" Khan probably was gonna cry

What fights has the PBC shown that would have been worthy of a PPV?
PPV is not the only method of restricting viewers from fights.

HBO/Showtime ...

I don't understand your point ...

At the end of the day PBC is pushing to televise more fights, something that has dwindled down considerably. 

Khan and his wife begging Floyd for a fight [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That info has to be true. They gonna have to make those top fights happen asap

:rofl: at Mayweather turning back ringside to Khan and saying "is this the guy that beat you?!" Khan probably was gonna cry

Then Floyd yelled to khan "I ain't never been hurt "

Khan just sat back in his chair looking sick and said "yeah okay"
As his wife screamed cmon Floyd.

Back
Top Bottom