Tyrod
Johnson
Freeman
Ingram
Hilton
Tate
Streaming kickers and defense

BN: Josh Gordon, Decker, Sharpe, Michael

I'm worried about Tyrod. Didn't look good at all and with the news about Watkins, I'm even more worried. Doesn't help they are on a short week and play the Jets Thursday. Need to find a qb on the waiver wire.

Josh McCown worth picking up?
Gotta see your lineup before I can say so
I don't see him as a good option unless you are in a league with many teams

Tyrod
Johnson
Freeman
Ingram
Hilton
Tate
Streaming kickers and defense

BN: Josh Gordon, Decker, Sharpe, Michael

I'm worried about Tyrod. Didn't look good at all and with the news about Watkins, I'm even more worried. Doesn't help they are on a short week and play the Jets Thursday. Need to find a qb on the waiver wire.
I would attempt a trade first
You have good assets
Cutting one of them could bite you in the butt in the future weeks

made the mistake of starting Prescott over Winston in one of my leagues. 

Chiefs defense really let me down. They only put up one point. smh

Will be looking to replace RG3 once I get home now that he's on the injury list.

Last edited:
So if Quinn is going with the hot hand in Atlanta, that mean Coleman is goin in week 2 as starter? :nerd:

He dodnt rush for much but had 95 yards receiving

So if Quinn is going with the hot hand in Atlanta, that mean Coleman is goin in week 2 as starter? :nerd:

He dodnt rush for much but had 95 yards receiving

He by far looked like the better RB yesterday. Freeman didn't do anything really.

With Keenan Allen done for the year should I start looking for a different QB?

Have faith in whisenhunt to keep SD offense clicking. Love woodheads prospects moving forward. Got him in one Ppr league... Didn't start him week 1 though :lol:

made the mistake of starting Prescott over Winston in one of my leagues. 

Chiefs defense really let me down. They only put up one point. smh

Will be looking to replace RG3 once I get home now that he's on the injury list.

Gotta start jameis most weeks, get those other 2 guys off your roster :lol:

Woodhead gonna flourish for PPR owners

*Bart Scott can't wait gif*

Someone offered me fitz for Watkins

I'd do it, concerns over watkins health, Buffalo offense for me

Last edited:
Someone offered me fitz for Watkins

Take it! Fitz is a security blanket late in games with those for sure hands. And Sammy is avoidable imo, hurt damn near all the time it seems

He by far looked like the better RB yesterday. Freeman didn't do anything really.

We didnt get thr game up here but i was watching RedZone and saw a few of Colemans plays. We sucked overall yesterday

Last edited:
I have both Phil and Danny on the same squad on one of my teams. I didn't start both of them but didn't miss out much on Phil but Danny on the hand 
frown.gif

So Wheaton is out.

I'm about to loose to a dude that had both Ivory and Wheaton starting :lol:

I shouldn't trip cause it's week 1 but man that's a bad way to loose

Just got offered Melvin Gordon for my Thomas Rawls.

I know dude is trying to get me to jump on the hype train behind Gordon right now, but I didn't see the SEA game. How did Rawls look? Expected increase in his workload next week?

Last edited:
Hope Matt Jones puts in work tonight. I already lost the week but it would good to know that I have a capable 3rd running back on my squad with CJ and Le'Veon when he comes back.

Up 12 but my opponent still has 2 players and the Rams D left. Gonna need Big Ben to have a big game to seal it

Just got offered Melvin Gordon for my Thomas Rawls.

I know dude is trying to get me to jump on the hype train behind Gordon right now, but I didn't see the SEA game. How did Rawls look? Expected increase in his workload next week?

Def a hype trade .. Rawls had 12 carries for 32yds

Back
Top Bottom