OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Elliott and Eifert for Ingram and Gronk.

Fair deal? I would receive Zeke. I have Pitta as well but I'm very thin at RB. Plus look at N.O. schedule. Brutal.

Elliott and Eifert for Ingram and Gronk.

Fair deal? I would receive Zeke. I have Pitta as well but I'm very thin at RB. Plus look at N.O. schedule. Brutal.

I think it's a solid deal. Saints do have a rough schedule and Elliot is going to keep getting better. Saints seem to want to mix in Cadet and possibly Hightower as well so it's taking away from some of Ingram's opportunities.

I cant make up my mind on all my running backs this week. Would you guys mind putting in your opinions. TIA

12tm league choose two:

Ware

Forte

Washinton (det)

McKinnon

Yeldon

Ivory (hurt)

Martin (hurt)

14tm league choose two:

Gordon

C Mike

Ware

Yeldon

Mckinnon

Jennings (hurt)

pick 1 WR and 1 Flex for standard league:

brandon marshall vs SEA

stefan diggs vs NYG

tevin coleman vs CAR

marvin jones @CHI

pick 1 RB for PPR league:

spencer ware @PIT

CAP @ ATL

chris ivory vs IND

orleans darkwa @ MIN

kenneth dixon vs OAK

Last edited:
Di
pick 1 WR and 1 Flex for standard league:
brandon marshall vs SEA
stefan diggs vs NYG
tevin coleman vs CAR
marvin jones @CHI

pick 1 RB for PPR league:
spencer ware @PIT
CAP @ ATL
chris ivory vs IND
orleans darkwa @ MIN
kenneth dixon vs OAK
Diggs (Main guy in Vikes)
Jones (Did you see him last week?)
Ivory (Should be Ivory's break out week)

I think it's a solid deal. Saints do have a rough schedule and Elliot is going to keep getting better. Saints seem to want to mix in Cadet and possibly Hightower as well so it's taking away from some of Ingram's opportunities.
Missing the big picture I think... GRONK! Brady comes back next week.

Could use some more input on this...

I get Lacy and D Thomas for my Marshall and Travis Benjamin

I am in kind of dire straits for an RB, what do you all think?

i feel I'm giving up too much but this is in a 14 team league and my RBs are Latavius, Jennings/Darkawa, Ivory

My WR's are set with Hopkins/Marshall/Matthews/Benjamin/Shepard so I could stand to lose a few WRs but idk I hate giving up too much

Take that.
Go.

It sures up you RB situation and you still get DT.

I traded Kirk and ARob for Cam and Dez.
I have Diggs, Landry, Marvin Jones, Humphries and Stills.
Dez when healthy is an easy start, he'll be out 3 weeksish...

Cam gets me 25 to 30 points.

Didn't like my QB situation and ARob isn't getting love from Blake. Been pretty bad.

Was able to pick up Carr today, someone dropped him for Semian lol, just got Kenneth Dixon from FA and dropped sorry *** TJ Yeldon

Last edited:
So you remember my trade from yesterday? My boy is harping again after I finally committed to a no :lol: now he's saying all 3 of Tyrell, Enunwa and Cruz for my Dez.

Thoughts on the haul? 1 pt PPR

Last edited:
So you remember my trade from yesterday? My boy is harping again after I finally committed to a no :lol: now he's saying all 3 of Tyrell, Enunwa and Cruz for my Dez.

It depends...do you expect Decker to miss a good chunk of time with this shoulder injury?

It depends...do you expect Decker to miss a good chunk of time with this shoulder injury?

He's been held out practice this week, yet no MRI even after reports said he was going for one. So it's in limbo as far as the severity, unless the CS knows and is trying to hold out as long as they can before announcing it. Bowles is expected to make a decision today;
“It’s a concern. Hopefully it’s not (serious),” Jets coach Todd Bowles said. “If it is, we’re getting other guys ready to play. We’ll see where it is (Friday) before I can make a decision on how serious or not serious it is.”

Last edited:
Someone offered me sproles for my Pryor

I need RB but I already have Mathews and know they are running a committee now so I assume no?

Someone offered me sproles for my Pryor

I need RB but I already have Mathews and know they are running a committee now so I assume no?

Browns are playing Pryor as Slash right now man. I wouldn't do it. He'll get you rushing yards and TDs from the backfield, he'll get you some passing yards, and he'll get you catches/receiving yards/TDs.

Lots of options for points there.

Back
Top Bottom