OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

You guys think me giving up Luck for Lamar Miller is worth it? I have Stafford as my backup and both have bye week 9 so I got to get rid of one of them

Yes, you don't need 2 QB's (unless it's a 2 QB league then nvm lol) so getting Lamar a potential RB1 and at worst a RB2, is worth it IMO especially if you're thin at RB.

Could use some more input on this...

I get Lacy and D Thomas for my Marshall and Benjamin

I am in kind of dire straits for an RB, what do you all think?

i feel I'm giving up too much but this is in a 14 team league and my RBs are Latavius, Jennings/Darkawa, Ivory

My WR's are set with Hopkins/Marshall/Matthews/Benjamin/Shepard so I could stand to lose a few WRs but idk I hate giving up too much

Does he have a better RB to offer? Idk if I'd do that honestly. Both player updates today (at least in Yahoo leagues) said that Marshall and Kelvin are going to get the ball targeted their way more often going forward.

Does he have a better RB to offer? Idk if I'd do that honestly. Both player updates today (at least in Yahoo leagues) said that Marshall and Kelvin are going to get the ball targeted their way more often going forward.
its Travis not Kelvin, my bad

He's got David Johnson and Hyde but there's no chance he moves either of those guys :rolleyes

Man I don't think I can play Pryor over Odell, Mike Evans, and Travis Benjamin :lol:

Can I put Pryor in at RB because he will b better than anyone I'm starting

Last edited:
Bengals Defense outside that 74 yard TD 
pimp.gif

Wonder is Pryor will ever get the WR/RB designation like Dexter McCluster used to have

Opponent has Bengals D, Andy, and Mike Nuggent.

I don't even care won $50 and my team got the dub
pimp.gif

Went with the Bengals D about 10 minutes before kickoff and they got me 15 :pimp:

Good looks nick. nick. and steebie j steebie j for getting me to pull the trigger :pimp:

Edit- Oh and Tannehill too :lol:

Last edited:
Im about to offer my Ingram and Steve Smith Sr for Kelvin Benjamin. Thoughts?

Dude in desperate need of a RB

Last edited:
Messing around and not picking up Siemian, my opponent grabbed him. He now has 3 QBs on his roster.

It's. my boy though so I text him and he said he was thinking of dropping Luck. Man I hope he does before Sunday cuz they playing Jags D, and Luck gonna go ham

Of course I have AJ in my small money league and I go against him in my big money league [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Bengals D with 13 points! I was lucjy to grab then them through FA last night! Dropped Texans D because they are gonna suckkkkkkk!!!!!

Was thinking about offering Ertz for Moncrief to this dude that's a big Eagles fan. He's stacked at WR and Bennett is his starting TE right now so I'm hoping he bites on it. I need somebody to stash now that Josh Gordon ****** me over.

Back
Top Bottom