OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Unsure if I want to go for Hightower or West, thoughts?
West if Ware not back at 100% Hightower if ware is back

Problem is no one knows Ware's status at this point in the week :smh: so I either take the gamble and go for West first or opt for Hightower on the assumption that he'll still get looks even with Ingram back in there (I doubt that fumble cost him his job totally).

Please pick 3

Amari
Maclin
Davante
Corey Coleman

Cooper, Adams and Coleman

Would yall drop Pryor for Coleman?

:nerd:

Nope, hold on to Pryor.

Thoughts on CJ Prosise? If Montgomerey can't play this week I'm gonna need to play DIxon or stream somebody off waivers.

it's a tough week for choosing what RB to go for on the waiver wire:

west
henry
hightower
starks
dixon
kelley

for just this week, hightower and west are the top. for longer term: hightower, starks, kelley. and for a stash: henry, dixon.

i'm contemplating dropping jacquizz and/or gillislee for these guys.

Tyreek Hill is a good pick IMO if you have bench space

I was wondering how the hell he had 29 pts last week until I realized our commish set up 10 return yds = 1 pt. Proceeded to add him thereafter and I'm sure no one else knows return yds count in our league

Unsure if I want to go for Hightower or West, thoughts?

Got both.. just to be safe.

I wasn't able to grab both, didn't really need to either. I went with Hightower.

A buddy grabbed Coleman last week and dropped him this morning :nerd: putting a claim in and hoping for the best Saturday.

Gillislee worth holding onto? Especially now that I have Hightower. Or should I just part ways with Rawls at this rate, who's been on IR for weeks.

Last edited:
I get the feeling that Mark Ingram will get a chance to redeem himself on that weak Saints Rush Defense so Hightower won't get as many touches. Plus seeing as how Ware failed the protocol, I think West will get to eat.

I went with West even though Hightower is still available in my league.

Last edited:
I went with West, even though Hightower is still
Available in my league. Don't really have the roster spot for both.

Any idea on who is going to be getting more reps between Barber or Smith for TB?

Any news on Shady?
I've been checking on it frequently. Nothing out yet. I read somewhere that the key will be whether he gets in a full practice on Thursday. If he puts in a limited practice, we may be left in limbo cause their game isn't till Monday.

I'd also like to know how long Jacquizz is out for and if Ware will be out or not.

Too much uncertainty with running backs. Next year I'm making a team full of kickers....

Last edited:
Am I in the wrong that I am complaining about this trade that just got accepted in my league:

Forte
Ingram
Hopkins

For
Gordon
Dez
Rudolph

Last edited:
I've been checking on it frequently. Nothing out yet. I read somewhere that the key will be whether he gets in a full practice on Thursday. If he puts in a limited practice, we may be left in limbo cause their game isn't till Monday.

I'd also like to know how long Jacquizz is out for and if Ware will be out or not.

Too much uncertainty with running backs. Next year I'm making a team full of kickers....
Taco would be very proud of you 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom