OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Pick 2 RBs, ppr:
Ingram @ TB
Miller @ IND
Gore vs TEN

Leaning towards benching Ingram with that toe injury

Theo Riddick is sitting on the FA list right now would y'all add him and drop Malcolm Mitchell? I've got quite a few RBs in DeMarco, JStew, Booker, Dion Lewis and Derrick Henry but don't feel confident in starting anyone of those guys with Murray. Thoughts?

I have Jameis as backup qb in both money leagues. Should I start him at home against N.O. over Luck (Houston) and/or Russell (@ Greenbay)?

I have Jameis as backup qb in both money leagues. Should I start him at home against N.O. over Luck (Houston) and/or Russell (@ Greenbay)?

Those are all good starts IMO...well actually if Russell has to play in the snow then that might not be such a great start. Just roll with your gut.

I'm stuck between cam and Brady this weekend

Have cam in because I feel like he should have a good game but I've been wrong about him almost everytime

At first I would say you're being ridiculous, but Brady may have a rough December and Cam hasn't been that much worse than Brady this past month, at least in terms of fantasy production. Plus Brady is up against a tougher defense this week.

Brady against the Ravens is usually a tough one. that said, in his most recent matchup with them, he was great.

Brady against the Ravens is usually a tough one. that said, in his most recent matchup with them, he was great.

I have a bye this week but would I be crazy to bench Brady at Broncos next week for Tyrod at home vs the Browns?

Tyrell Williams
T Gabriel
Devante Adams

Start 1. Standard

I know I asked earlier but I'mabout to get into my vices for the night and didn't want it to get missed and I forget. Good look my Gs.

Last edited:
ESPN PPR .5 POINT

3rd Seed... First Round of playoffs.

Should I make any lineup changes?

b6o6k7.jpg

I'm stuck between cam and Brady this weekend

Have cam in because I feel like he should have a good game but I've been wrong about him almost everytime
I have the same problem. I have to choose between Cam and Winston. Cam cost me the #2 seed and a bye last week 
mean.gif
...I also feel the same way about Cam having a big game this week, but like you iv'e been wrong every time. At least i started Tyreek 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
ware really put me under the gun in a game I still should win but his performance coupled with my opponent having KC's D the gap closed a bit

J. Howard vs detroit
or
Gore vs Hou

Back
Top Bottom