OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Forte reminding everybody why he was a consistent first round fantasy pick throughout his career.

Only thing I'm worried (but also excited to see) is his usage rate. Never would I have thought he would get this many touches with Bilal there but could also see Forte breaking down or getting hurt if he continues with this rate. That's why I'm not quite dropping Bilal yet because he is still a high end handcuff if forte goes down.
Yep, hold onto Powell for now. I thought he would've had standalone value in PPR this year but so far, Forte is getting pretty much every touch in that backfield. That type of workload would give immense upside to Powell if Forte were to go down with an injury. And it's not like Forte is known for his health. He's been hurt a few times in his career, he's 30+ years old, and the amount of touches he's had throughout his career probably makes him around 33 :lol:..

Disappointing night for Watkins but I don't think he was hampered by his foot too much. While he did show a slight limp after the plays, he looked good while running his routes. This year is starting to resemble the first half of last season. He's not getting enough targets.

Disappointing night for Watkins but I don't think he was hampered by his foot too much. While he did show a slight limp after the plays, he looked good while running his routes. This year is starting to resemble the first half of last season. He's not getting enough targets.

That man is hurt bad. They didn't even have him out there for most of the 4th quarter. The last play they ran before halftime they showed him try to go deep on a play and he pulled up short and grabbed his helmet like he was in the most pain ever. There is no chance in hell he finishes this season. He honestly needs to be shut down right now...there's no point in just further hurting the foot in what looks to be more than likely a losing season for the Bills.

That man is hurt bad. They didn't even have him out there for most of the 4th quarter. The last play they ran before halftime they showed him try to go deep on a play and he pulled up short and grabbed his helmet like he was in the most pain ever. There is no chance in hell he finishes this season. He honestly needs to be shut down right now...there's no point in just further hurting the foot in what looks to be more than likely a losing season for the Bills.
If you're talking about the play I think you are, he threw his hands up on his helmet in disappointment because Tyrod Taylor overthrew his receiver for what would have been a 1st down to keep the drive alive. I don't think it was because he was in pain. His routes looked crisp to me and he burned a CB for what could've been a TD if Tyrod didn't underthrow him. He was not out there as a decoy. They most likely kept him out of the 4th quarter because the game was pretty much out of reach and he was hurting, but he's not "hurt". All of the reports thus far are saying that there's no structural damage to his foot. It's just heavy soreness.

Last edited:
Nah man it was a 3 point game going into the 4th quarter and they didn't even stretch it to a 13 point lead til 4 mins left in the game. It really doesn't look good for him at all. He needs to be shut down til he's not limping back to the huddle every play

Nah man it was a 3 point game going into the 4th quarter and they didn't even stretch it to a 13 point lead til 4 mins left in the game. It really doesn't look good for him at all. He needs to be shut down til he's not limping back to the huddle every play
True, but the Bills only had one drive in the 4th quarter before the lead was extended to 13, so in essence he only missed one drive. I really don't think the "injury" is as bad as you think it is, but I guess we'll see what happens over the next few weeks :lol:.

Last edited:
Just realized Kirk had 19 and 12 fantasy points vs Cowboys last year and only one of the two he threw for over 200 yards....and this is when he was playing good and they didn't have Sean Lee to defend Reed or Scandrick on DJax/Garcon.

Bout to drop this dude for Mariota vs Lions

I'm struggling at the RB spot.

I got Ingram starting at the RB1.

RB2 choices are Blount, Arian and Gore.

My WR1 is AJ. But the #2 and flex are shaky. Choices: Marvin Jones, Sterling Shep, Kevin White (gut feeling he's flourish on MNF against the Eagles) and D. Thomas. Gronk is my TE.

Hurting a around. Help fellas.
Anybody?

Someone is offering me Charles Sims for Travis Benjamin....I should reject this trade right? Since Benjamin becomes the #1 WR for the Chargers?

My Gio and Golden Tate for his Rawls? 0.5 PPR

Have AJ Green, Mike Evans, Moncrief, Marvin Jones and Tate as my WR's

Zeke, Demarco, Gio, Derrick Henry, Coleman and Christine Michael are my RB's

Benching Dez for Marvin Jones this week. Need Dak actually throw it downfield before i can start Dez again.
I've not no qualms about that, until otherwise, I think you have to treat Dez as a wr3/flex option.
I'm struggling at the RB spot.

I got Ingram starting at the RB1.

RB2 choices are Blount, Arian and Gore.

My WR1 is AJ. But the #2 and flex are shaky. Choices: Marvin Jones, Sterling Shep, Kevin White (gut feeling he's flourish on MNF against the Eagles) and D. Thomas. Gronk is my TE.

Hurting a around. Help fellas.
Blount, unexpectedly I'd say, got 20 carries last week in a not so favorable matchup. This week he gets the Dolphins. Mark him down for 20+ carries again.

Marvin Jones/Shep are the two WR's to plug in. Both have fantastic matchps...not to mention DT is gimpy with a hip issue and Kevin White flat out sucks, I think those two are your best bet. Keep an eye on Gronk, idk if he's closer to playing than he was last week.
Should I start Gary Barnidge or Jason Witten?

Also looking to drop Graham Gano and pick up Josh Brown. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Witten a safer bet. BAL defense starting to become underrated.
I'd say Witten. Seems he's getting alot of targets as dak's security blanket.

The last minute decision to start forte and decker tonight
pimp.gif

Just stuck on this 2nd RB spot in my other league:

Hyde @CAR
or
Martin @ARI
Doug Martin
BETTER HANDCUFF:

BOOKER or MCKINNON?
I'm not a fan of rostering either at this point to be honest.

Someone is offering me Charles Sims for Travis Benjamin....I should reject this trade right? Since Benjamin becomes the #1 WR for the Chargers?
Whats the rest of your roster look like, mainly WR/RB depth?

Sims has flex appeal in PPR leagues just about every week, immense upside should martin struggle or miss time. I think its something you can consider.

Last edited:
Jennings (nyg), ingram, fitz, or dez at flex?

Kinda leaning towards fitz, but its still friday

checks grossman checks grossman thats exaktly what i was thinkin, just needed a sekond opinion

Last edited:

Whats the rest of your roster look like, mainly WR/RB depth?

Sims has flex appeal in PPR leagues just about every week, immense upside should martin struggle or miss time. I think its something you can consider.
WRs:

Antonio Brown

Brandon Marshall

Mike Evans

Travis Benjamin

Brandon LaFell

Sammy Coates

Tyler Lockett

RBs:

Ryan Matthews

Frank Gore

TJ  Yeldon

Christine Michael

i need to get rid of watkins...i dont feel like having that headache all season long...i was thinking of offering him for someone like shepard...i dont have much dept at position but need some stability...what you guys think of that offer or what kind of receiver do you guys think he can get

Jennings (nyg), ingram, fitz, or dez at flex?

Kinda leaning towards fitz, but its still friday
Fitz hands down.

WRs:

Antonio Brown

Brandon Marshall

Mike Evans

Travis Benjamin

Brandon LaFell

Sammy Coates

Tyler Lockett

RBs:

Ryan Matthews

Frank Gore

TJ  Yeldon

Christine Michael
Thats tough 
laugh.gif

You do need RB help though. I don't think I'd make that trade still

Spencer Ware owners: KC Chiefs have ruled out LG Ehinger and RG Duvernay-Tardif. 
nerd.gif

Current lineup

B.Osweiler
T. Hurley
D. Murray
A.Cooper
Marvin Jones
Greg Olsen
Theo Riddick

Bench:
Dez
Heldon
Funchess
Tajae Sharpe
Terrence West

Struggling deciding on flex. Feel that Yeldon may have a good day but same with my other backs I have in now. What do you guys think? Any changes you would suggest?

Back
Top Bottom