OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

I'm not trying to hear anything about Whiteside staying out if he's capable of playing. The Heat won't allow that, it's a non-issue if you ask me. If he's healthy enough to play he will be out there.

As for the next game, the Heat have to step it up. They were fortunate Derozan was having a bad game and Lowry fouled out early in the 4th. Outside of Wade, I still don't see that desperation. Guys have to play with an edge....Period. It seems like they are afraid of failing. This some of the worst basketball I've seen all season from this team. Play free, play hard, and if you lose so be it.

On to Toronto...

Last edited:
I'm enjoying every second of these Wade masterpieces. Best thing is, I get to enjoy it with a next generation Heat fan- who's 15 years old and always decked out in his Wade jersey.

He comes home from school, takes a nap, then I wake him up during pregame so he can get a pregame meal in. Then we watch the game and use the adrenaline afterwards to do homework before I send his *** to bed. :lol:

I've enjoyed this season a lot fam. Hopefully the Goat HEAT player Wade can keep the dream alive for as long as possible.

Last edited:
Wades play this year, especially in the playoffs, has changed a lot of people's perspectives on how he was "regressing" including myself. It's amazing what he's doing

CiMGeYmUkAE18RX.jpg

It's been beautiful to watch :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm not trying to hear anything about Whiteside staying out if he's capable of playing. The Heat won't allow that, it's a non-issue if you ask me. If he's healthy enough to play he will be out there.

As for the next game, the Heat have to step it up. They were fortunate Derozan was having a bad game and Lowry fouled out early in the 4th. Outside of Wade, I still don't see that desperation. Guys have to play with an edge....Period. It seems like they are afraid of failing. This some of the worst basketball I've seen all season from this team. Play free, play hard, and if you lose so be it.

On to Toronto...
C'mon bro, you know damn well it doesn't work like that  
laugh.gif

If Whiteside feels at risk to re-injure himself, there's nothing the Heat can do to make him play. And as I stated, you can't really blame him for doing so...

C'mon bro, you know damn well it doesn't work like that  :lol:

If Whiteside feels at risk to re-injure himself, there's nothing the Heat can do to make him play. And as I stated, you can't really blame him for doing so...

It works like that in the Heat organization. The Heat's medical staff are among the best in the league and don't clear players unless they can go.

We have two examples on this team. Tyler Johnson and Chris Bosh. Tyler had mid season surgery and it took him a long time before the doctors cleared him. They wanted to make sure he was 100% before he was ready to play. Tyler was the one pushing to come back sooner. The same with Bosh. The Heat's doctors wouldn't clear him and you know he wants to play.

If the doctors clear him, he will be able to play. It's that simple. If Whiteside decides to sit out so be it, but best believe he won't be in a Heat uniform next year. He might even risk the chance at being blackballed from the league if he pulls that stunt and at the very least he proves he's not a max player. His value is greatly diminished if he quits on his team.

Last edited:
Blackballed? :rofl:

If Whiteside wanted to play in Game 5, I'm sure he could and no one on the medical staff would oppose it. He's just not built to risk further injury when his payday is coming.

Blackballed? :rofl:

If Whiteside wanted to play in Game 5, I'm sure he could and no one on the medical staff would oppose it. He's just not built to risk further injury when his payday is coming.

So Chris Bosh is being held back because??? :tongue:

But on the real, I just want to see this team get back to how they were playing after the All-Star break. Everyone contributing, playing with pace, making the extra pass, and hustling on the defensive end. It's just that simple. They have to go back to what got them there in the first place.

We're specifically talking about Whiteside and his current situation with free agency looming. I don't believe cleared on not he's going to risk coming back in this series.

i dont see why yall think whiteside is solely concerned with being paid. its not an if. its guaranteed money. if they heat dont give it to him (which would be our biggest mistake in YEARS) then he would DEFINITELY get it somewhere else. money is not an issue.

and if it WAS an issue, im sure him sitting out in pivotal games like this in the post season would hurt his stock, not improve it. he knows that. if hes out, its because hes not better yet. its a mcl strain. ive got a strain in the back of my knee right now and its been bothering me for 2 weeks. granted, i dont have top notch medical staff looking after me, but mcl and acl are no joke. i rather us play without him for the rest of this series and get him back to 100% for the cavs series... than play him at 70-80%, risk further injury, and possibly handicapping him or eliminating him from the cavs series.

i dont see why yall think whiteside is solely concerned with being paid. its not an if. its guaranteed money. if they heat dont give it to him (which would be our biggest mistake in YEARS) then he would DEFINITELY get it somewhere else. money is not an issue.

and if it WAS an issue, im sure him sitting out in pivotal games like this in the post season would hurt his stock, not improve it. he knows that. if hes out, its because hes not better yet. its a mcl strain. ive got a strain in the back of my knee right now and its been bothering me for 2 weeks. granted, i dont have top notch medical staff looking after me, but mcl and acl are no joke. i rather us play without him for the rest of this series and get him back to 100% for the cavs series... than play him at 70-80%, risk further injury, and possibly handicapping him or eliminating him from the cavs series.

I agree, I don't think they would even clear him to play if they knew it was a risk he could do further harm.

WHITE HOT HEAT FAMILY CHECK IN TIME!!!!

We here fam....

Almost time to ball yall!

Last edited:
The rotations are nuts, the guys don't get enough touches/time to even get a damn rhythm going

What I would give up for Spolstra to get fired!!!

How come probably our best shooter in Gerald Green gets no minutes EVER is beyond me.

Spo is constantly in over his head no matter who he coaches against. :smh:

Blackballed?
roll.gif

I'm sayin' tho  
laugh.gif

Regardless if Whiteside plays another minute this postseason, there will a handful of teams lining up to give him max money soon as free agency strikes. There is no such thing as being blackballed with a talent like Whiteside 

Regarding this game, our offense is so bad  
laugh.gif
... Dragic seems to be the only one playing a decent game. At this point, JJ is almost useless if he has no offense because he certainly isn't in there for his defense.

As I said prior in here, I rather not even play the Cavs with the way we are playing and our offense. Only at full strength (including Bosh) would we have a chance against the Cavs. Wouldn't even want to give Lebron the opportunity to embarrass us in a series

In the clutch with just over a minute left... here's dragic with another stupid turnover. I wonder if at some point he'll think to do something other than drive into 4 players them jump and hope to kick out

I'm starting to think some of y'all just have it out for dragic :lol: cause when he has great games or game winning plays not a peep is said.

Dragic kept us in the game in the 1st half. Guys in here like to selectively remember certain facts. :smh:

I'm starting to think some of y'all just have it out for dragic :lol: cause when he has great games or game winning plays not a peep is said.

It's not that anyone has it out for him, it's that if he plays 10 games, he'll be good in 4 of them. In the other 6, he either is a non factor or a big contributing factor to why we lost. So when its time for him to step up big, he does what you just saw

Back
Top Bottom