Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miles Turner w/ that Reggie Warrington haircut
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Utah Deron has come back to life.

Carlisle is testing Donovan right now with whatever wacky defense the Mavs are playing.

Anybody else seeing this halftime show???? These guys have some stupid upper body strength.

Honestly Demar Derozan has been one of the biggest hindrances to JV's development, never passes to him, freezes him out.

Demar can't shoot 3's and plays terrible defense, and if he's not getting to the line he's useless. I wouldn't pay him 12 million...let alone 22 or what ever the max deal is.

If we do sign him, I would sign him with the intention of trading him down the line.

Honestly Demar Derozan has been one of the biggest hindrances to JV's development, never passes to him, freezes him out.

Demar can't shoot 3's and plays terrible defense, and if he's not getting to the line he's useless. I wouldn't pay him 12 million...let alone 22 or what ever the max deal is.

If we do sign him, I would sign him with the intention of trading him down the line.

How do you feel about Casey's handling of him though? DD isn't an ideal fit next to Jonas but it shouldn't really be a huge issue.

Bro on the bottom was shaking like a mug.. got to take some crazy strength to do that stuff.

How do you feel about Casey's handling of him though? DD isn't an ideal fit next to Jonas but it shouldn't really be a huge issue.

Casey has done a good job for Demar, bad for the team tho.

Casey has given him more responsibility that he deserves, he has coddled him, he has built the offense around him. DD is just simply not that good he's a limited player, with limited BB IQ.

He can be good for a random game in November, but against smart defenses with time to prepare. or facing a defender 6'7 or taller, he's basically useless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom