Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

basically when you are backing someone down in the post you want the contact to be either in your butt (pause) or shoulder blade/upper back

when posting up a smaller defender they are able to put the pressure on the lower back which makes it way harder to get leverage and results in uncomfortable postups 
exactly... even playing pickup i always have way more trouble backing down dudes alot shorter then me. same size or a lil taller is much easier. 

Paul George is what Rudy Gay could have been...
mean.gif
That is so true

basically when you are backing someone down in the post you want the contact to be either in your butt (pause) or shoulder blade/upper back

when posting up a smaller defender they are able to put the pressure on the lower back which makes it way harder to get leverage and results in uncomfortable postups 
exactly... even playing pickup i always have way more trouble backing down dudes alot shorter then me. same size or a lil taller is much easier. 

this.

those little dudes be sturdy af. I end up playing their effort and force against them with a quick back and spin or a quick back to get them off position and then a step back to shoot over them. with the shorter guys you want to opt for faster execution.

this.

those little dudes be sturdy af. I end up playing their effort and force against them with a quick back and spin or a quick back to get them off position and then a step back to shoot over them. with the shorter guys you want to opt for faster execution.

Durant needs to go practice with Dirk in the offseason

Damn, Corey Joseph looking better than serviceable out there. Honestly didn't think he had this type of poise at the one and ability to finish around the rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom