Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
indifferent.gif

Raps about to lose 2 at home?!

I have more problems with Draymond's Post "Defense" than his illegal screens. He gets away with so much down there due to his reputation, and being "undersized."

Anyway,

In general, illegal screens in my eyes go hand in hand with carrying, 3 seconds, and a few other calls. It happens so frequently, that basketball would be unwatchable if the Referees called these violations 80% of the time that it happened. 

I have more problems with Draymond's Post
In general, illegal screens in my eyes go hand in hand with carrying, 3 seconds, and a few other calls. It happens so frequently, that basketball would be unwatchable if the Referees called these violations 80% of the time that it happened. 

This. There is a lot of stuff going on that doesn't get called.

GS only sets moving screens when they move into the player after setting the screen. Sometimes, they set the screen, but are moving into position, which gives the defender time to adjust, and that is not a moving screen.

Anyway, I just put on pregame for TOR/IND

If INDY takes this, series over. But I have a feeling TOR will get this one tonight.

If the Raptors lose and Views is wack the country will never recover.

Raptors better win, the republic is at stake.

Don't worry, you'll still have Bruno Caboclo and Drake can always change ghost writers.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Got a feeling Views is going to disappoint, but how many years away are we now from that Bruno cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom