Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The good guys dominated that rivalry ... good times.
nthat.gif

westbrook and that before the game bs but has the audacity to get mad at reggie the other day. i cant stand this mofo. f westbrook. dude is annoying as ish. 

if the rockets dont beat the warriors tonight without steph they need to just forfeit the series

Just saw that westbrook dance thing from tonight. Saw it the other day too but wtf was that ish. Could you ever see jordan kobe dr j wilkins robertson magic malone etc do that? Hell naw dude needs some help. Suprised mavs didnt do more.

Edit- and wasnt he just talking bout RJ being unprofessional or something too.... :smh:

Last edited:
How many best players are in the NBA, every player it seems is the best in basketball let Kenny Smith tell it, and wasn't Charles just slurping OKC last week as being the deepest team in the NBA, Singler counts? Wth

Yo, I wish that the Grizzlies went up against the Thunder first round.

I would pay hundreds to see Zbo just beat the living **** out of Russ one time

westbrook and that before the game bs but has the audacity to get mad at reggie the other day. i cant stand this mofo. f westbrook. dude is annoying as ish. 

Great another future Laker for you to ***** about

**** Westbrook and **** Durant. Dudes do the corniest pregame ish, but get mad when other people do it? FOH scrubs. Hope okc never wins a damn thing. And they will never. Never

Yeah, I am not a Westbrook fan at all. He's one of those people who wants to badly to be an "individual" that it all comes across as contrived. The way he dresses, his insistence on being a **** to the media and those lame *** dances. When you have to put that much effort into being a non-conformist, that label doesn't mean as much.

tthese thunder dudes corny. A+ to charlie for the troll job

Reminds me Lebron and Danny Green, mad corny, like, y'all had time to coordinate and choreograph a dance, like how does that work. Could y'all imagine Charles Oakley and Patrick doing a dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom