Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
the title would be classic...somethin like... Could of had it all...but couldnt share the ball
"You the real MVP: The story of a franchise divided"

"What if I told you the Supersonics had a chance at becoming something. Then they went to Oklahoma City."

Last edited:
I liked what Kornheiser said: sit Steph until you lose. If that's tonight, by Thursday it'll have been five days of rest. If you go up 3-0, you probably don't even need to play Steph in the series at all. If you're up 2-1, then Steph plays Sunday on eight days' rest.

Yeah, I am not a Westbrook fan at all. He's one of those people who wants to badly to be an "individual" that it all comes across as contrived. The way he dresses, his insistence on being a **** to the media and those lame *** dances. When you have to put that much effort into being a non-conformist, that label doesn't mean as much.
AGReed and the thing is i used to be a fan. i cant stand this dude now. he dresses like a female and his bs alpha act is annoying. fn hypocrite. 

"The Oklahoma City Blunder" 
"What if I told you that a team would strike gold in three consecutive drafts and still find a way to blow it?"

"What if I told you, curses really do exist"

"What if I told you, an emotional turtle and a mommas boy can't win a title in the NBA?"

"What if I told you, "the next big thing" would be known for giving LeBron half of his titles?"

Last edited:
Right move by GSW. No reason to take any chances in a game you have a good chance of winning without him.
In my opinion, it's only the right move if he legit can't play.

If he can play, then he should. Can never get too confident in the playoffs that you can sacrifice a game w/o your best player. Weird things happen. For example, steph doesn't play when he could, houston steals a game, a few of their players find their stroke, and now the dynamic of the series changes. End series as quick as possible. Respect your opponent enough to not assume you can win a game without your best player. 

So if he really can't play and isn't 100%, then yeah he's gotta sit. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom