Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

What has Lebron done that isn't trustworthy?..You acting like he raped a woman and outed his teammate....
*ive never disrespected a coach.

lebrons a snake. turns his back on a challenge time and time again. thats why he has to team hop and ring chase. 

Last edited:
there isnt a basketball game  till sunday. 
mean.gif

*ive never disrespected a coach.

lebrons a snake. turns his back on a challenge time and time again. thats why he has to team hop and ring chase. 
I'd trust Lebron over Kobe any day...at least Bron isn't running his mouth to 12

Last edited:
Uh, so I'm definitely hooping with lambo aka Brons stepdaddy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'd trust Lebron over Kobe any day...at least Bron isn't running his mouth to 12
dumbest thing I heard today.

Kobe wanted to be the man and asked for that ... Lebron acts like he wants to be the man but runs away when **** gets hard it has be proven time and time again .... LBJ single handedly made me appreciate Kobe ...

Wait...you a Lakers fan..that like's Curry but doesn't like Kobe? Just go buy a GS jersey then fam.
nah i wouldnt wear a gs jersey. i dont root for curry to win unless hes playing the cavs. I just love watching him play. best player in the L. hes more entertaining then any other player in the L right now. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom