Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, so I'm definitely hooping with lambo aka Brons stepdaddy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

is it Da Real Lambo or just some other Lambo?

He only came back cause league gifted Cleveland 3 #1 picks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He can't win unless he's on a super team.
Only 1 of those picks on the roster..

As much as I hate LeBron's antics, he had a right to leave Cleveland
How he did it may have been stupid, but it was his choice

Man ok lol..didn't know teams owned players and they weren't allowed to leave.
you're right it's a business ... However, Lebron would of have gotten what he wanted in a town that he grew up was loved and promised a title. He had no reason to leave .... Of course he made one reason up.

Then he left another city because ?????? Well come one ... Dude is a *****.

Dude is quick to joke with you smile and then turn around and dog u to the media. Quick to say I accept the coach but then turn around and say I change plays cause I know more ...

Quick to ask for players to come to play with him and turn around and say subliminal about them to the media.

Quick to make excuses about not having yhr heart of the teams on the floor and then next year have him traded ...

Etc etc etc ...

Dude is a scumbag. This is a game and you have hard core fan that u cll out when u lose and flaunt your money talking about they going to go back to their worthless life and I'm going back to mines, mind u the majority of his town fall under that .. LoL

Worthless ...

you're right it's a business ... However, Lebron would of have gotten what he wanted in a town that he grew up was loved and promised a title. He had no reason to leave .... Of course he made one reason up.

Then he left another city because ?????? Well come one ... Dude is a *****.

Dude is quick to joke with you smile and then turn around and dog u to the media. Quick to say I accept the coach but then turn around and say I change plays cause I know more ...

Quick to ask for players to come to play with him and turn around and say subliminal about them to the media.

Quick to make excuses about not having yhr heart of the teams on the floor and then next year have him traded ...

Etc etc etc ...

Dude is a scumbag. This is a game and you have hard core fan that u cll out when u lose and flaunt your money talking about they going to go back to their worthless life and I'm going back to mines, mind u the majority of his town fall under that .. LoL

Worthless ...
Not to mention he did it in the most scumbag way possible.  I'm taking my talents to southbeach.  What is this, college recruiting.  Surprised he didn't have a bunch of hats out there with his possible selections.  Dude is a used car salesman.

Tbh y'all would leave for Miami if u had a chance to especially from Cleveland
shout out to joakim Noah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom