Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Tbh y'all would leave for Miami if u had a chance to especially from Cleveland

shout out to joakim Noah

Then why did he go back to Cleveland?  Snake oil salesman
Because Cleveland got a more attractive team to play with now and he would have made more money making a return instead of staying in Miami

As much as I hate LeBron for being a choke artist, he makes some solid business decisions /shrug

Because Cleveland got a more attractive team to play with now and he would have made more money making a return instead of staying in Miami

As much as I hate LeBron for being a choke artist, he makes some solid business decisions /shrug
So he basically has to play with nothing but a bunch of superstars and still can't get it done.  Not to mention he has made every star player he has played with worse.

just be quiet man ...you are not making any type of sense .. He would of have made more if he never left Clev. He took a pay cut, so why would he leave Miami when everyone else would of have taken a pay cut but you wanted more money. LoL ... Makes no sense ...

just be quiet man ...you are not making any type of sense .. He would of have made more if he never left Clev. He took a pay cut, so why would he leave Miami when everyone else would of have taken a pay cut but you wanted more money. LoL ... Makes no sense ...

he could have at least told Wade not to opt out :smh: :lol:

So he basically has to play with nothing but a bunch of superstars and still can't get it done.  Not to mention he has made every star player he has played with worse.
That's true but that wasn't my point
I'm saying you can't hate on his business decisions, because well, it makes him a lot more advertising money to do such antics
Yeah he's a bishboy but gotta respect the hustle
He got a family to feed after all

lebron left cavs because he needed more help
lebron came back to cavs because he needed more help

Last edited:

You act likes he's only making money off his basketball salary
Think of all the advertising dollars he gets from Nike and other endorsements he got by going to Miami

He was always going to go back to Cleveland.

Look at the chain of events that happened that set up his "return". They got 3 #1 picks in 4 years. That's unprecedented. Those 3 picks amounted to Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love.

He had to leave for the team to bottom out and rebuild.

He was always going to go back to Cleveland.

Look at the chain of events that happened that set up his "return". They got 3 #1 picks in 4 years. That's unprecedented. Those 3 picks amounted to Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love.

He had to leave for the team to bottom out and rebuild.
He sure as hell would not have come back had the not gotten the 3 #1 picks.  Wouldn't have been near enough all-stars on his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom