Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaq dissing Lebatard on Twitter is more entertaining than this first round
nerd.gif

It would nice for OKC to had a guy to facilitate at the end of a game and bring it up instead of Russ?

Perhaps, or for us to be a little less predictable than to only have Russ and KD touch the ball the whole 4th quarter (took 12 of the last 15 shots, 2 of the non-them shots were putbacks from Adams and Kantner) while everyone else stands there. It's super easy to defend.

Eric Maynor is not walking through that door!

Shaq has had it

Yeah. :lol:

I like Dan but he was talking crazy. He was basically saying Shaq can't criticize James cuz Shaq wasn't a good leader and he was outta shape. He went on a whole rant about Shaq.

That has nothing to do with James Harden being trash on defense. :lol: If we went by those rules, dudes like Le Batard can't say **** about athelets.

Last edited:
I don't know about the leader aspect, but Shaq was outta shape, it's a fact. Mr. I get hurt on company time I'll rehab on company time.

Perhaps, or for us to be a little less predictable than to only have Russ and KD touch the ball the whole 4th quarter (took 12 of the last 15 shots, 2 of the non-them shots were putbacks from Adams and Kantner) while everyone else stands there. It's super easy to defend.

Eric Maynor is not walking through that door!

ibakas three was basically a bailout when russ got caught under the rim.

donovan is simply awful. his lineups are questionable, and the offense as you said is to predictable. no ball movement , no cuts. just below avg 3pt shooters "spreading" the floor

is that because you would put an asterisk on a clippers series win if steph didnt play? :nerd:

That's part of it, yeah. But more generally, I love the game and love to see the best players competing. Steph is the most dynamic player in the league right now and the playoffs just won't be as interesting if he isn't at full strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom