Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That link is bogus and I'm not seeing that anywhere else.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 3m3 minutes ago

MRI on Steph Curry's right ankle, I'm told, revealed "nothing of concern." Remains listed as questionable for Thursday's Game 3

MRI story is legit, but seems like Steph is going to be fine.

Thanks ibabuzz link wasn't opening for me.

They should shut him down for the rest of the series just to be safe.

Yup.

is that because you would put an asterisk on a clippers series win if steph didnt play? :nerd:

That's part of it, yeah. But more generally, I love the game and love to see the best players competing. Steph is the most dynamic player in the league right now and the playoffs just won't be as interesting if he isn't at full strength.

no doubt. id hate to see him out with a serious injury.

i think it worth mentioning they had an easier path to the championship than most championship teams last season. the same would have been true this year for whoever wins if steph got hurt.

Funny how NBA comes out and says they missed a few calls again mavs at end of the game but failed to acknowledge the non moving screen call that blew matthews up

Funny how NBA comes out and says they missed a few calls again mavs at end of the game but failed to acknowledge the non moving screen call that blew matthews up

I might have been deceived, but I thought the screen Adams set was hard, not moving. this was just based on a realtime replay of it last night.

I might have been deceived, but I thought the screen Adams set was hard, not moving. this was just based on a realtime replay of it last night.

True but when a guy goes flying like that , refs almost always tend to overreact like the Draymond screen on Beverly

Not that it could ever happen, but imagine if Shaq went on Dan's show, and LeBatard dropped him. I wouldn't watch TNT until he was replaced.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE is just trying to go a roundabout slick way to confirm and prove that:

#1: Scott Brooks is a terrible coach

#2: That young OKC team didn't win because they were a victim of bad coaching, and not being the 3rd best team of that era...with untimely injuries.

I see pleighboi :nerd:

I mean it's been said that okc was blowing Mia out whenever perk was out. That doesn't seem like a team that's overmatched or that the heat were "just better". Perk can't check himself in. And from what I remember the tundra had a healthy squad that year. So it pretty much comes down to coaching.

i could find only one video of my earlier claim but yeah i guess i was tripping :lol:

Kobe had a bum knee that season. I think that was right before he flew to Germany for the schnitzel. And he still lit them up in the closeout game.

MRI on Steph Curry's right ankle, I'm told, revealed "nothing of concern." Remains listed as questionable for Thursday's Game 3

Why would he even want to come back....Rockets booking they vacations as we speak

Lets go Hawks 
pimp.gif

Korver hit a 3 
eek.gif

Also its pretty dope to see R.J Hunter in this series #GaStateFam 
pimp.gif

Why would he even want to come back....Rockets booking they vacations as we speak

these guys been on vacation mode since the beginning of the season. crazy how they just gave up on their season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom