Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Stan out smarted himself just a little last game. When Love went 5 he kept in Andre. His natural instinct was to protect the rim and left love at 3 wide open 3 times in a row. He could of easily slid Stanley to 3 and Morris to 4 on LeBron. Tobias guarded love all game anyways so he could of at 5. But that's the playoffs for you. Adjustments will be made.

Yall really going at the Celtics like this is some top calibur roster, no this is a top 5 coach in the league making that roster playoff viable.

Team is over achieving like crazy, lets stop the criticism

Last edited:
So what's up with this Hawks team? They tried to trade away most of their team at the deadline. They started to get hot towards the end of the season. Now they are playing really well, and look like they can content in the east. I mean... What happened?

If someone ever says Boston is good, please ban them

:lol: they're mediocre at best.

Mediocre teams go on the road and beat OKC, Cavs, and GSW in 1 season all the time 8)

But Bradley is out, you know that lock down defender, that player who averages 16pts on a "mediocre" team, , that player who finished 6th for defensive player of the year, yeah that guy :lol:

So what's up with this Hawks team? They tried to trade away most of their team at the deadline. They started to get hot towards the end of the season. Now they are playing really well, and look like they can content in the east. I mean... What happened?
Rest of the East is buns, they'll get swept by CLE again next round. 

Yall really going at the Celtics like this is some top calibur roster, no this is a top 5 coach in the league making that roster playoff viable.

Team is over achieving like crazy, lets stop the criticism

Rest of the East is buns, they'll get swept by CLE again next round. 

I don't think they will get swept next round. I think they have a good chance to advance.

Keeping the team together was the right decision to make and I think thats pretty much it. Even though we don't have a true "star player" I trust these guys to work together and play well enough to potentially compete with every team in the NBA outside of the Warriors, Cavs and Spurs. But on even given night who knows we could get a game or two and make it interesting.
Cavs not sweeping Hawks. 6 game series.
And yes although we got swept last season embarrassingly in the ECF
mean.gif
 I feel like if we run into the Cavs again we could take it to 6 or 7 but that could just be me hoping to never see what happened in that ECF again 

Didn't they sweep them last year 
Yea without Kyrie for all but one game and Love. That team had a record setting year and Carroll. This team is worse. 

Last edited:
Speaking of hot takes... Haralabob (sp?) was saying on Simmons' pod cast how the numbers and everything else show that the cavs are significantly better when kyrie is off the court, and delavadova (sp?) is on the court.... Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom