Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Celtics and Philly end up with the top two picks in the lottery, Philly had a chance to draft Ben Simmons and Brandon Ingram :x

All they had to do was trade Jahlil Okafor when Danny called at the trade deadline....

Safe to say these Celtics ain't built for the playoffs? it looks like they're about to swept again

They're roster isn't that good. I know Brad Stevens gets the most out of his guys but this current team reached their ceiling. Now it's up to Danny Ainge to use their draft picks wisely & sign some guys in FA.

Safe to say these Celtics ain't built for the playoffs? it looks like they're about to swept again

Yall do realize the Celtics are overachieving right?

Being in the playoffs this soon wasn't part of the plan.

Im 100% sure they hired Brad as a straw man not knowing he would be this good of a coach.

I don't care who it is, losing a starter during the playoffs is a big deal. Changes the way a team is used to playing, changes rotations, etc. Yeah, a team like GSW isn't going to be impacted that much because the are super deep and light years better than the Rockets anyway. But in a close match-up like Hawks v. Celtics, it matters. Don't give me this, "its just Avery Bradley, it shouldn't matter" BS.

What about game 1 before he got hurt? Or last playoffs?

Seriously? Pistons have a chance to eliminate them.

Cleveland can't count on Love and Irving both scoring 30 points a night :lol:

Very True! But we will not hit all those 3's again either. So I see another close game. We just don't have the closers/player that will get clutch calls in the final 5 minutes of games.

I didn't realize so many people had faith in the Pistons. Well at least more than I thought people would have when it comes to knocking out the Cavs.

Last edited:
I don't care who it is, losing a starter during the playoffs is a big deal. Changes the way a team is used to playing, changes rotations, etc. Yeah, a team like GSW isn't going to be impacted that much because the are super deep and light years better than the Rockets anyway. But in a close match-up like Hawks v. Celtics, it matters. Don't give me this, "its just Avery Bradley, it shouldn't matter" BS.

What about game 1 before he got hurt? Or last playoffs?

Bradley went down during the comeback and had 18 points before going down in the 4th. We ended up losing by 1 point.

I didn't realize so many people had faith in the Pistons. Well at least more than I thought people would have when it comes to knocking out the Cavs.

We're not scared of that LeBron guy and fight for everything. Doesn't mean we will win but I like the matchup. I'd rather played them in the 2nd round.

Last edited:

We're not scared of that LeBron gut and fight for everything. Doesn't mean we will win but I like the matchup. I'd rather played them in the 2nd round.
I feel you. I just wonder if some of the people I've seen that think the Pistons can win is because they actually think its a favorable matchup or they are just hoping for someone to knockout the Cavs more than anything else.

Boston got undressed on national TV 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom