Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it from someone who has watched basically every second of his professional career. He cant shoot and is probably the biggest flopper
I have ever seen in my life. Tough D is cool but i like my shooting guards to have decent jumpers. When i realized this series was going to be determined by Smarts play after AB went down, i knew the Celtics would lose in 5.
all of this

Amir Johnson looking like Carlton :rofl:

Carlton-Slides-on-Floor.gif

I don't care who it is, losing a starter during the playoffs is a big deal. Changes the way a team is used to playing, changes rotations, etc. Yeah, a team like GSW isn't going to be impacted that much because the are super deep and light years better than the Rockets anyway. But in a close match-up like Hawks v. Celtics, it matters. Don't give me this, "its just Avery Bradley, it shouldn't matter" BS.

Boston had the model Philly should've followed. Hinkie did the right thing. By quitting.

Philly never had the pics Boston fleeced the Nets out of.

I have no idea what Philly was ever thinking.

"Theres gonna be a once in a lifetime player coming within the next decade, we just dont know when so we just gone keep losing until he cones" :x

I agree with Hinkie's philosophy but once Colangelo was brought in it was only a matter of time before he was canned.

But that's a different discussion for a different thread :lol:

Boston had the model Philly should've followed. Hinkie did the right thing. By quitting.

Philly never had the pics Boston fleeced the Nets out of.

I have no idea what Philly was ever thinking.

"Theres gonna be a once in a lifetime player coming within the next decade, we just dont know when so we just gone keep losing until he cones" :x

They've been drafting Centers with all those top picks :lol: def the biggest trolls in the NBA come draft night

It's a murder.. not sure if I eem wanna watch the late game tonight.. Spurs will win by 30+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom