Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading your signature, I'm annoyed by you
laugh.gif

This damn Raptors team... They had us thinking for a second that they were respectable, now they go back to being garbage after they tied the series. They shoulda just got swept. Just wasting everybody's time. :lol:

Man, I came to this game out of all of them!! Smh

i went to a few playoff games there this season, all L's smh lol. hey least you got a free tee and rally towel. Try and get some of the free fat heads they pass out. the stuff is dope.

dawgggg tell me that led wrist band they give out isnt sick as all hell?! I got a few each time I went. I was talking to my guy, he said they cost $8 each, so $8 x 20k, $160k per home game on just wrist bands. :x

If dude's wearing they sisters clothes that don't fit means being "bold", then I'll gladly be the opposite and wear slacks, a buttoned shirt, and a blazer. Dudes out here dressing like the little rascals smh

Last edited:

Any Thots on your row?
Spit some game send a couple Beers down there for her, make some moves G.

Pics if it happens.
Buying drinks for thots my dude?
What portion of the game is that
mean.gif
He's at a Ball Game man, not like he can go down there and actually spit.

Just get her attention first, see if she's Ready, if she appears Ready,gives you the I'm a freak look, you're in. Simple. (grown man moves, or old man moves)

Last edited:
Buying a random broad drinks at a game and she just going to get missing and run off on you when the game lets out. :lol: Just going to be searching for that broad in a sea of people.

toronto still gon win game 6 tho. then upset in game 7. love not gon replicate this level of play.

6 in the 6

OKC still should have won that game, GSW caught all the right breaks.

OKC lost it, GSW didn't win. Domino effect

Not really an x and o type thing. Dubs will come out with the holy ghost and be hitting all kinda shots and okc will just get overwhelmed. If they win game 6 it will be lucky breaks, KD/russ getting into early foul trouble, that kinda thing. But if they take game 6, game 7 is a wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom