Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean what in the blue hell were you guys thinking? The raptors would win tonight ? Y'all did it to yourselves lol
No, no, you don't get to do that.

You thought the Dubs would win yesterday because they had never lost back-to-back all season.

You were sure of it, too.

i went to a few playoff games there this season, all L's smh lol. hey least you got a free tee and rally towel. Try and get some of the free fat heads they pass out. the stuff is dope.

dawgggg tell me that led wrist band they give out isnt sick as all hell?! I got a few each time I went. I was talking to my guy, he said they cost $8 each, so $8 x 20k, $160k per home game on just wrist bands. :x

Its live in this boy. Just wish the game was a little closer. Smh...

I was just asking about the wristbands lol. Palace needs that ish.

thats one thing i was impressed by. Cavs fans are lit af. They got some baddies on the dance squad too. The games I went to started off close. even looked winnable..(game 1 of both detroit and atlanta)..but then the cavs somehow just took it. It's disgusting lol. The others I went to, they got mopped end to end smh.

you peep the love dellavedova got? he's the true fan favorite lol they love his dirty plays

It's not even about being good at it.
If she's ready she's ready, if she's not, she's not.
We're talkinng about Thots here.

Point is just to get her to see you, you give her the raised eyebrow and the yea I bought those and I'm trying to cut something look, and see if she reciprocates.

Eh. If she's ready she's ready, doesn't take a drink to get her there. Don't blame it on the alcohol, I want you drunk off me lil mama :pimp:

yea i would rather my son dress like westbrook. You out here trippn.
eyes.gif
roll.gif

thats one thing i was impressed by. Cavs fans are lit af. They got some baddies on the dance squad too. The games I went to started off close. even looked winnable..(game 1 of both detroit and atlanta)..but then the cavs somehow just took it. It's disgusting lol. The others I went to, they got mopped end to end smh.

you peep the love dellavedova got? he's the true fan favorite lol they love his dirty plays

Delly the man up in here lol . It's Actually Wilddd! Lol

OKC still should have won that game, GSW caught all the right breaks.

OKC lost it, GSW didn't win. Domino effect
Not really an x and o type thing. Dubs will come out with the holy ghost and be hitting all kinda shots and okc will just get overwhelmed. If they win game 6 it will be lucky breaks, KD/russ getting into early foul trouble, that kinda thing. But if they take game 6, game 7 is a wrap.
soon

I will never, ever in my life have so much money that I'm ok with wasting any amount of it.

On anyone.

Or anything.

"Dude, you totally got the funds! Don't eem worry about it!"

#ThingsNoOneWhoKnowsMeWouldEverSay
It's not a waste if you get some ***.

You're paying for the butt one way or the other. 

You just won't admit it.

What kind of wedding ring did you get the wife. Diamond or just some silver piece?

Same Same man
Nah, bro.

I definitely admit it.

But you look at spending money on females as an investment to a potential.

Spending money on someone you care about is not even close to the same as investing in a potential future.

Putting money in the gas tank of a car you already have is not the same as buying a car salesman lunch in the hopes that he cuts you a sweet deal. One in the hand is not comparable to 2 in the bush.

So then it gets into a discussion of spending money to 'reel her in', which, again, is not a universal approach. MY girl and I been together over 2 years. I never 'reeled' her in.

No, spending money on some random at a bar is not the same as the money spent on every committed relationship.

It's a funny but for plenty of comedians, but not everything comedians say is literally and universally true.

GatDAMN this game is steaming garbage. JESUS.

Matter fact... Raptors shoulda just let the Heat win. At least we coulda had the Lebron back in Miami vs DWade thing.

Said that from he gate.

The part that sucks, at least for fans of Toronto is that they're not going to blow this team up because they made it this far.

Raptors a fools gold team if I've ever seen one. Lowry is good but not an elite PG in the playoffs. DeRozan is trash and I have faith in Masai to know that. Casey still isn't a good coach, he'll never understand Jonas is the second best player on the team and he thinks starting/playing Luis Scola is the right thing.

Wedding rings are colossal wastes of money, weddings in general are. Very dumb practice. Hey guys lets just blow 30k on a party. Forget investing in our future and ourselves!

I've always thought that marriages would work out better if they were structured like sports contracts. Get married and work out a marriage deal for up to 5 years. If it doesn't work out, both parties can become free agents and take their talents elsewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom