Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying a random broad drinks at a game and she just going to get missing and run off on you when the game lets out.
laugh.gif
Just going to be searching for that broad in a sea of people.
I have never bought a random chick a drink, for exactly the reason you just said.

Buying a random broad drinks at a game and she just going to get missing and run off on you when the game lets out.
laugh.gif
Not if shes ready.

The beer isn't a get laid free card.

It's just the intro, if she's ready you'll know, if she isn't, well there wasn't anything you could have went down there and said that was going to change that.

Yall just some broke boy macks, can't afford to waste the drinks.
roll.gif

Save that $6 for gas huh...I see yall

Any Thots on your row?

Spit some game send a couple Beers down there for her, make some moves G.

Pics if it happens.

Buying drinks for thots my dude?

What portion of the game is that :smh:
He's at a Ball Game man, not like he can go down there and actually spit.
Just get her attention first, see if she's Ready, if she appears Ready,gives you the I'm a freak look, you're in. Simple. (grown man moves, or old man moves)

i can confirm the birds in clevelands are hella whorish and thirsty af. i took sand to the beach so i was just on the humble, but just some of the things i watched with dudes going up to women and just scooping em on strength of the wash of their jean jacket let's me know everything. I did see some bad *** twins too. they were cold af. they were with two weak *** looking guys too. but they were gorgeous. with blessed jaw lines.

laugh.gif
Not if you're good at it.
It's not even about being good at it.

If she's ready she's ready, if she's not, she's not.

We're talkinng about Thots here.

Point is just to get her to see you, you give her the raised eyebrow and the yea I bought those and I'm trying to cut something look, and see if she reciprocates.

If she parched, she can buy her own drink or head to the water fountain. Ain't nobody trying to quench these broads thirst.

roll.gif

I will never, ever in my life have so much money that I'm ok with wasting any amount of it.

On anyone.

Or anything.

"Dude, you totally got the funds! Don't eem worry about it!"

#ThingsNoOneWhoKnowsMeWouldEverSay

I mean what in the blue hell were you guys thinking? The raptors would win tonight ? Y'all did it to yourselves lol

i went to a few playoff games there this season, all L's smh lol. hey least you got a free tee and rally towel. Try and get some of the free fat heads they pass out. the stuff is dope.

dawgggg tell me that led wrist band they give out isnt sick as all hell?! I got a few each time I went. I was talking to my guy, he said they cost $8 each, so $8 x 20k, $160k per home game on just wrist bands. :x

Its live in this boy. Just wish the game was a little closer. Smh...

I was just asking about the wristbands lol. Palace needs that ish.

Not if shes ready.
The beer isn't a get laid free card.

It's just the intro, if she's ready you'll know, if she isn't, well there wasn't anything you could have went down there and said that was going to change that.

Yall just some broke boy macks, can't afford to waste the drinks.:rofl:

Lol with my Wife bro. Hahaha. A-friend Savaging out hereeee....

I understand it at a bar/lounge but at a game where she might be rows away nah. You Don Juans minus whale just skip the drinks and motion for her to just come over. Hey psssttt come here>>>> sending drinks. :lol:

roll.gif

I will never, ever in my life have so much money that I'm ok with wasting any amount of it.

On anyone.

Or anything.

"Dude, you totally got the funds! Don't eem worry about it!"

#ThingsNoOneWhoKnowsMeWouldEverSay
It's not a waste if you get some ***.

You're paying for the butt one way or the other. 

You just won't admit it.

What kind of wedding ring did you get the wife. Diamond or just some silver piece?

Same Same man

Dressing like that also makes me question Russ' girl. I know they paid but any black girl wouldn't let that fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom