Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
probably so, if he let's them down based on their expectations.

What do you think can produce longevity in the public endearment?

and then sports superstars are graded differently than other entertainment superstars like movies or music
yes . cause he bout to lose ive already heard so many people say hes overrated, didnt deserve mvp and is nothing but a shooter.  i dont agree with it but thats how people are. 

i have no idea bro. people like to put people up on pedestals , worship them but  they love tearing them down even more. thats just how the world is. 

WILL turn?

You've never been in the Warriors/Curry hate thread, have you? 
laugh.gif

thats a very small group of people right now  . he has no where near the amount of  haters that  kobe did or lebron does. i dont think ive ever seen anyone with more haters then lebron but maybe im just forgetting how things were in the past. 

Last edited:
Jordan evolved his game and his body in 7 years it took him to get his first ring..He credits Bad Boys for toughing him up mentally and physically to get over the hump and be a more complete player..You had to overcome the best to be the best..He got his butt handed to him by the Pistons..

yes . cause he bout to lose ive already heard so many people say hes overrated, didnt deserve mvp and is nothing but a shooter.  i dont agree with it but thats how people are. 

i have no idea bro. people like to put people up on pedestals , worship them but  they love tearing them down even more. thats just how the world is. 
I do the same thing with Lebron, I'm the biggest fan/stan, but if he has a bad game, I'm tearing him down and my friends think I'm crazy. I honestly thought lebron would never make a come back from the 2011 finals. 

WILL turn?

You've never been in the Warriors/Curry hate thread, have you? 
laugh.gif

Yep. 

@FinallyFamous  set that deal up after the ASB and dudes have been going in on Steph ever since. 

Dudes have no chill.

And the thread is growing like Weeds, this time next year. Man it's going to be brutal

Last edited:
Pretty much

But when Pippen became elite thats when the dynasty was born

MJ pretty much verbally abused Pippen and "forced" him to get better though. But imagine playing with a teammate like that. You constantly hear these horror stories about MJ in practices its scary. Imagine if he coached the Hornets.....yikes.
Well he won 6 rings, so he did something right

if stories and proof started coming out that mj used peds or guys we suspect use them like bron and dwade, blake, russ,

I mean stories coming out like cosby, but in regards to juicing..

what would you guys feels b.
I'm under the impression everybody is/was doping unless they have been proven not to be... especially in the NBA.  The NBA drug testing is a joke.  Simmons talks about it a lot.  I think it something like there are 3 random tests through-out the year, but then after the third, you wont get tested again.  After people get the third one done, they often go out wild because they know there aren't anything the league can do.  I love wade, but especially how he came on in the playoffs is so suspect to me.  Its the end of the year, he should be tired, but then all of a sudden he just went nuts and could suddenly dunk over people again.  I feel like all the superstars do it.  Its just the way it is. 

Pretty much

MJ pretty much verbally abused Pippen and "forced" him to get better though. But imagine playing with a teammate like that. You constantly hear these horror stories about MJ in practices its scary. Imagine if he coached the Hornets.....yikes.
HE won zero rings.

The Chicago Bulls won 6, with him on the team.

I point that out because nothing about him by himself... including yelling... has won even 1 championship.

Plenty of people on terrible teams are talented and yell, but they're not collecting hardware.

Last edited:
5 games ago I would've said Gsw will wash the Cavs. But now whatever match up happens I can say I truly don't trust OKC or the Cavs like that with confidence. I find it more exciting now honestly.

I'm under the impression everybody is/was doping unless they have been proven not to be... especially in the NBA.  The NBA drug testing is a joke.  Simmons talks about it a lot.  I think it something like there are 3 random tests through-out the year, but then after the third, you wont get tested again.  After people get the third one done, they often go out wild because they know there aren't anything the league can do.  I love wade, but especially how he came on in the playoffs is so suspect to me.  Its the end of the year, he should be tired, but then all of a sudden he just went nuts and could suddenly dunk over people again.  I feel like all the superstars do it.  Its just the way it is. 
i dont care about athletes using peds or anything like that. i always assume that everyone does it . dont even bother me at all. 

probably so, if he let's them down based on their expectations.

What do you think can produce longevity in the public endearment?

and then sports superstars are graded differently than other entertainment superstars like movies or music

hahaha I've heard the exact same. I've heard dudes say he didnt deserve mvp for what he's doing now like theres any correlation.

Hov said it best

'Same sword the knight you, they gon 'goodnight you wit',
and that's only half if they like you, aint eem half of what they might do,
don't believe me, ask michael,
see martin, see malcolm,
see biggie, see pac, see success and its outcomes,
see Jesus, see Judas,
see Caesar, see Brutus,
see success is like suicide,
suicide, its a suicide,
if you succeed, prepare to be crucified'

I'm just sitting here putting my lineups together for tomorrow and watching the game and I've came across some peculiar information,a perspective really....

I believe GSW can win tomorrow.

Bogut is going to need 25 minutes.

Festus is going to need not so much minutes but he needs 10 individual stats ie. 4 pts, 3 rebs, 2 blks, 1 ast or 7pts 3rbs.

If he gets 12 or 15 minutes he needs 12 or 15 stats.

Speights is going to need 5-7 shots with 50% shooting. If that's over 10 minutes cool, 5 cool, but that's the production they need from him. 

They're are going to have to go bigger. Have to.

Klay can't carry that whole team.

Iggy is way to slow(or not long enough) to be that Xfactor against KD like he was against Lebron.

KD isn't dribbling into traffic or leaving the ball open for swats when Iggy is on him, Lebron's handle isn't as tight as KD's so Iggy was on it.

KD isn't going for that.

Go Big and come back to OKC, Go small and Go Fishing.

Last edited:
I think steph has said he has far surpassed anything he ever dreamed of becoming.. I think dude sleeps just fine at night..regardless of outcome tomorrow..I think okc closes out though

Last edited:
Pretty much

HE won zero rings.

I point that out because nothing about him by himself... including yelling... has won even 1 championship.

Plenty of people on terrible teams are talented and yell, but they're not collecting hardware.
Well when MJ was out that one year the Bulls lost to the Rockets, and when he retired the second time, guys like Rodman and Pippen left for the Bulls to be trash, so to say he didn't have an impact on the Bulls dynasty is quite comical

Let's just say he wasn't like Kobe exactly

Last edited:

i cant wait for the FINALS,,
happy.gif

CAVS - OKC
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Nike's dream come true.  Championship packs for errrbuddy.

OKC in 6.
Lebron won his first ring with the 9s. KD is rocking the 9s now
nerd.gif

A Westbrook Jordan 30 or Finals MVP WB 0 would be nice
smokin.gif
He was supposed to debut his Sig last June. 

SI did a cover story  write up on it around the ASB and the plan was for it to come out around Summer(likely after a Title run etc)

I think that plan was derailed with the injuries and then missing the Playoffs altogether.

Best believe JB has a shoe ready to hit the shelves.

Last edited:
Well when MJ was out that one year the Bulls lost to the Rockets, and when he retired the second time, guys like Rodman and Pippen left for the Bulls to be trash, so to say he didn't have an impact on the Bulls dynasty is quite comical

Are you talking about 1998 or 1993?

Are you talking about 1998 or 1993?
I'm talking both years

Pretty much

HE won zero rings.

Bulls lost to the Rockets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom