Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="leemelone"][quote name="GotHolesInMySocks"]Bulls lost to the Rockets?[/quote]96-54[/quote]:rofl: :lol:

Excellent.

[quote name="GotHolesInMySocks"][quote name="Based Jesus"]Bulls never faced the Rockets in the finals[/quote]He's talking reg. season.[/quote] If you look at the context of what he's saying, there's no way he is talking about the regular season. But since you've thrown that out there, of course he's going to say that he's talking about the regular season now. :lol:

[quote name="GotHolesInMySocks"][quote name="Based Jesus"]Bulls never faced the Rockets in the finals
He's talking reg. season.[/quote] If you look at the context of what he's saying, there's no way he is talking about the regular season. But since you've thrown that out there, of course he's going to say that he's talking about the regular season now. :lol:[/quote]

Oh, my bad lol

Thought it was common sense that the Bulls never lost in the finals.

Last edited:
Maybe he doesn't know how the conferences are aligned? :lol:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Sorry I'm buzzed off my mind
So all I remember was that the Bulls didn't win a chip back when MJ retired that one year and his rusty comeback
I just remembered the Rockets going back 2 back :lol:
Anyway Bulls weren't as good without MJ

And :lol: at the 96-54 joke
Too bad Jumpman ain't here to get all butthurt

is blue moon with an orange good?

No it's not

Better than most of the regular beers you can get on tap in the good ole US of A

Talking bud, Miller.. I'm not a huge corona fan, so better than that for me (give me modelo negra any day over corona).. Also not a huge fan of the US Heineken

Aiiright for what it is.. And usually readily available over there.. Shock top is another one that they have a ton of places

I usually only get either if it's on tap and options are limited

i always hated bill cosby. i thought his show was so corny and never found him funny. 

I understood what he was trying to do with the show..

But the way he went about preaching later in life set himself up, can't be out there doing garbage than talking down about folks.. Like the fall of those hardcore right wing conservatives that get caught doing dirt

Can't be out here judging and looking down on folks and then getting caught red handed in a bathroom stall

people will turn on curry eventually. 

Bomani always talks about it "there goes YOUR humble superstar"

You'll get away with a lot of stuff when you're winning and the darling of America's eye.. But start tripping up and that shine starts to wear off

Last edited:
Maybe it's a conspiracy and GSW/NBA wants it to go 7 games for more $$$

Think about it, this game is a MUST watch tonight

**** even Toronto won 2 games extending the series

:lol: :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Time for the curry era to die tonight.
pimp.gif

tonight will be another snooze fest blowout...advantage GS...going to be a fun weekend though 
pimp.gif

Wouldn't even be mad if OKC lost.
One more day of DFS means another shot at 50racks.
Including tonight, that makes 2 chances. :pimp:

Bill Cosby can go kick rocks. With his condescending "I'm better than everyone and this is how you should behave" nonsense.
+1
No way MJ becomes who he is in this Internet age.

All of his bad qualities would've derailed his brand easily, the gambling scandal would've effectively ended his career.
This is a very interesting idea. For a long time i've thought that if players of past eras where playing today with what this 24 hour news cycle including ESPN has become and the internet and how far reaching it is would have changed the perception of some of the older guys if not most.

Like for example when it just comes to slander we have threads dedicated to Kobe, Bron and Curry 
laugh.gif
 that could end up being basically recorded now that anyone can go read decades from now. It wasn't really like that before it was just barber shop word of mouth which can get lost in translation easily overtime.

Could you imagine if there was some Magic slander thread, Isiah Thomas slander thread, Jordan slander thread and the nonsense (some could be justified depending on what it is) that would have probably said in them 
laugh.gif
 cause there where people back then who hated those guys but as time goes on a lot of that stuff just gets mystified and people only remember the "good".

It is much easier for people to express their opinions today compared to back then because of places like NT, Facebook, Reddit and the ultimate Twitter 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom