Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still got the Authentic on court Kobe sunday white Kobe jaunt in the closet. 

My first jersey that I can recall growing up was a champion replica of Glen Rice circa 2000 for the LA Lakers. He was my first real favorite player.

This is before the clippers got good and you became a fan, right?

I know this is is gonna sound insensitive as hell but I have very little sympathy for fat people. And if I ever got fat I wouldn't expect or want any sympathy/congratulations. You have to eat a **** load of food to get that big. And not just any food, **** food. It's hella expensive and time consuming to eat that much. I know because I was a skinny ***** and literally had to force myself to eat more, pushing myself past my limits just to get like 3200 calories a day, on top of forcing myself to sit on my *** and not run as much so I wouldn't keep losing weight :\
Sadly in America the trash foods that make people fast are always the cheapest

I've got x3, but haven't started it yet.  I wanted to do a full cycle on the classic p90x.  I've probably done two collective p90xs over the last 4-5 years, but I've never finished a full 90 day continuous.  I'm going to do it this time... I'm almost through the first month.  After this, I will do the X3.  I look forward to the 30 minutes instead of the 1-1.5 hour routines.  
Congrats on completing the first month. I've done P90X twice and P90X3 once. I need less cardio and more resistance, so I'm doing a hybrid now (P90X resistance, and P90X3 for Yoga/Trio/MMX). When I get more equipment, I need to try Body Beast.

Everybody used to do that tho
laugh.gif
Uhhh, I guess lol but if you're going to attribute / insinuate that I wasn't a fan of LAC when they weren't good because I had a Kobe and Glen Rice jersey at 10, 11 years old, then the same logic should apply with LAC during that exact same time period, no lol?

I don't know how you can even identify fandom at that age anyway but okay 
laugh.gif
 I had a LAC McGinnis jersey, I joined junior Clippers cause I loved the Clippers, but like...I loved Mike Bibby in Sacramento too. Had a bibby jersey, and I had a strange infatuation with Mike Finley in Dallas too lol at that age you aren't really attached to any one team...at least I wasn't.

I've got x3, but haven't started it yet.  I wanted to do a full cycle on the classic p90x.  I've probably done two collective p90xs over the last 4-5 years, but I've never finished a full 90 day continuous.  I'm going to do it this time... I'm almost through the first month.  After this, I will do the X3.  I look forward to the 30 minutes instead of the 1-1.5 hour routines.  
Congrats on completing the first month. I've done P90X twice and P90X3 once. I need less cardio and more resistance, so I'm doing a hybrid now (P90X resistance, and P90X3 for Yoga/Trio/MMX). When I get more equipment, I need to try Body Beast.
Have you tried insanity at all?  One of my good friends does x3 all the time, and he got p90 from me originally.  He said insanity was nuts compared to either of those.  

I hate to say it but tomorrow is blowout city again.
Don't expect Detroit to run with Clevelnad again.
No way they shoot that high FG%, again.

Charlotte is our only hope, but Miami ain't playing.

Chuck
Have you tried insanity at all?  One of my good friends does x3 all the time, and he got p90 from me originally.  He said insanity was nuts compared to either of those.  
I tried doing one workout in Insanity and had to modify like crazy. I wanted to stick with it because it was a challenge (kind of like Plyometrics on overdrive) but I need to gain weight, not lose. I'm an ectomorph, so I try to keep the cardio to the minimum. Depending on your fitness goals, you really can't go wrong with anything from Beachbody.

Uhhh, I guess lol but if you're going to attribute / insinuate that I wasn't a fan of LAC when they weren't good because I had a Kobe and Glen Rice jersey at 10, 11 years old, then the same logic should apply with LAC during that exact same time period, no lol?

I'm insinuating that because I remember you admitting that you weren't a fan until they got good :lol:. Unless I'm misremembering.

Groceries are cheaper than fast food tho

They lost 14 of their last 17 and stilll made the playoffs 

I really hope all the Jazz are sitting home and watching these games and thinking "we could have done better than THIS...."

could they? kobe gave them boys 60 with ease. Could've gave em 90, but took it easy on em, letting them get back on defense by taking 3 pointers. jazzy boo boo

I'm insinuating that because I remember you admitting that you weren't a fan until they got good :lol:. Unless I'm misremembering.

Groceries are cheaper than fast food tho
Unhealthy groceries are cheaper than healthy groceries.

Health and nutrition should be taught in grade school so that people grow up with an understanding of what they put in their bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom