Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

turned into a sort of health freak. 

i start working out and eating right. 

im 5'10 195 ish. muscular but still a little bigger.

i run a minimum of 5 miles a day ,  lift weights 5 times a week  and eat very clean. 
Wow. This is awesome. Congrats bro.

I wish I loved to run as much as you did. I only run when I play basketball, but I play everyday whether it's at the practice facility in playa vista after work or at like LA Fitness or something. I really wish I liked to go outside and run though, but I hate the elements and what not and it's get boring for me haha

lives in LA, hates "the elements" 
eyes.gif

if you do the running outside, have you felt your knees start to get sore over the years? 
i used to when i was heavier but lately my knees have been great. i really dont take any days. off . holidays etc etc. i love to run. its a hobbie now and if i dont do it i feel weird . 
thats dope. I messed up my knees doing track in highschool (high jump) so running on pavement really sucks for me, this year I'm really committing to living a healthy life style so I been swimming a mile every other day but I kinda want to try running again now that summer is here. 

Get a bike man. I run once every five days or so in the winter and such, but in the summer it's biking for me. You can see so much stuff and I find it much more interesting. It's much better then running.

Wow. This is awesome. Congrats bro.

I wish I loved to run as much as you did. I only run when I play basketball, but I play everyday whether it's at the practice facility in playa vista after work or at like LA Fitness or something. I really wish I liked to go outside and run though, but I hate the elements and what not and it's get boring for me haha
thanks bro. Yeah running is an acquired taste .

On this exercise note, I'm on a water break from p90x... Yoga day :lol: I find this one so boring... Had to see what was up on nt.

if you do the running outside, have you felt your knees start to get sore over the years? 
i used to when i was heavier but lately my knees have been great. i really dont take any days. off . holidays etc etc. i love to run. its a hobbie now and if i dont do it i feel weird . 
thats dope. I messed up my knees doing track in highschool (high jump) so running on pavement really sucks for me, this year I'm really committing to living a healthy life style so I been swimming a mile every other day but I kinda want to try running again now that summer is here. 
Get a bike man. I run once every five days or so in the winter and such, but in the summer it's biking for me. You can see so much stuff and I find it much more interesting. It's much better then running.
I have an electric bike so it's too tempting to be lazy 
laugh.gif

lives in LA, hates "the elements" 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I love being outside and enjoying LA though. But I just hateee running period. Not just outside running. Running period. Like I can't run on the treadmill for five minutes without being pissed and stopping lol I love to hoop though so that's where I get my cardio in. Hoop about 5 to 6 times a week for about 3 hours.

I messed up by saying I hate the elements. I absolutely love them. I just hate running in them.

Elliptical is good for people who have bad knees. I used to ball everyday to before . I noticed since I stopped balling so much my knees don't hurt me at all anymore. Now I only ball like once a week

Last edited:

Wait what?

How did you lose the weight? Where are you at now if you don't mind me asking?

People who lose a ton of weight are extremely interesting to me in that the amount of discipline it takes to lose that much weight is unfathomable to me.
turned into a sort of health freak. 
i start working out and eating right. 

im 5'10 195 ish. muscular but still a little bigger.
 i run a minimum of 5 miles a day ,  lift weights 5 times a week  and eat very clean. 

With that amount of weight loss, I'm surprised you remained the same height

Games like this are why you gotta appreciate the LA Clippers this time of year man.

Has nothing to do with how good they are, but like, LAC is box office man. LAC / GSW two years ago was epic, LAC / SAS last year was epic, a few years further back the 7 game series against Memphis with the 29 pt game 1 come back, the epic meltdowns against Houston and OKC,

CP, Blake, DJ, Doc, the personalities, they are just wildly entertaining stuff on both ends of the spectrum. They are the most polarizing and compelling team in the league to me. Constantly providing wild *** storylines, and as a fan it gives you a heart attack but from a pure entertainment and basketball perspective its awesome.

Last edited:
Dudes can't enjoy themselves in pre game rituals w/o upsetting ppl.

Yeah I'm asking why the hell was the Mavs players on OKC side of the floor?

Poor Memphis :smh: Reggie Miller about to face the same fate that dude that rolled into Zbo's crib and got his ***** whooped by dudes with pool cues if he keeps talking.....

On this exercise note, I'm on a water break from p90x... Yoga day :lol: I find this one so boring... Had to see what was up on nt.
I love that program, but it's way too long. If you have access to Beachbody on Demand, just do the Yoga from P90X3.

Last edited:
Memphis and Houston just wasting everyone's time and energy. Both should forfeit the rest of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom