Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when they had Sam Cassell and Elton Brand with Mike Dunnleavy as HC.
And Daniel Ewing and Cat Mobley and Shaun Livingston being the young defensive ace 
pimp.gif
 was sooo close to the WCF against PHX 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Get a bike man. I run once every five days or so in the winter and such, but in the summer it's biking for me. You can see so much stuff and I find it much more interesting. It's much better then running.

I just bought a bike for the first time in years. It's a beach cruiser, so not made for anything intense, but I love it. Just slow cruising through the neighborhood on nice days, with my Son, is awesome. Probably going to do a cruise along the beach soon. Start in Santa Monica, go through Venice and see how far we can get...

Get a bike man. I run once every five days or so in the winter and such, but in the summer it's biking for me. You can see so much stuff and I find it much more interesting. It's much better then running.

I just bought a bike for the first time in years. It's a beach cruiser, so not made for anything intense, but I love it. Just slow cruising through the neighborhood on nice days, with my Son, is awesome. Probably going to do a cruise along the beach soon. Start in Santa Monica, go through Venice and see how far we can get...

:smokin my man.

Still got the Authentic on court Kobe sunday white Kobe jaunt in the closet. 

My first jersey that I can recall growing up was a champion replica of Glen Rice circa 2000 for the LA Lakers. He was my first real favorite player.

This is before the clippers got good and you became a fan, right?

I know this is is gonna sound insensitive as hell but I have very little sympathy for fat people. And if I ever got fat I wouldn't expect or want any sympathy/congratulations. You have to eat a **** load of food to get that big. And not just any food, **** food. It's hella expensive and time consuming to eat that much. I know because I was a skinny ***** and literally had to force myself to eat more, pushing myself past my limits just to get like 3200 calories a day, on top of forcing myself to sit on my *** and not run as much so I wouldn't keep losing weight :\

that deebo style

Last edited:

On this exercise note, I'm on a water break from p90x... Yoga day
laugh.gif
I find this one so boring... Had to see what was up on nt.
I love that program, but it's way too long. If you have access to Beachbody on Demand, just do the Yoga from P90X3.
I've got x3, but haven't started it yet.  I wanted to do a full cycle on the classic p90x.  I've probably done two collective p90xs over the last 4-5 years, but I've never finished a full 90 day continuous.  I'm going to do it this time... I'm almost through the first month.  After this, I will do the X3.  I look forward to the 30 minutes instead of the 1-1.5 hour routines.  

This is before the clippers got good and you became a fan, right?

I was 10, 12, years old when I had the Glen Rice / Kobe jersey b come on lol as if that matters.

I fail to see what the Clippers have to do with any of this. I wasn't even a Laker fan 
laugh.gif
 My mom was and when I watched them Glen Rice and Kobe were my guys. 

If we gonna go that route I used to wear an Afro to school in 02 and bang my fist on my head because I loved Q Rich and D Miles. And I used to rock the bicep wristband cause I was a fan of Jeff McGinnis too. I bought the blue and white 17's cause of the Clips in 01-02. I don't know why it matters but yeah lol

that deebo style

Kind of. I probably shouldn't try to jack anyone for their chains and force them to put in some money on my drank until I spend some more time in the gym . . . or have a crazy growth spurt . . . at 40 years old.

Q Ross the defensive stopper

Bobby Simmons 6 man whew :pimp:

KTLA 5 days baby

That team beat my nuggets that year I think :smh:.. Quentin Ross was strapping a young Melo up.

Didn't Elton Brand finish like top 3 in MVP voting that year? He was on a whole nother level. I remember his jersey being popular

I haven't even watched a full game yet. Probably watched like 8 total quarters of playoff basketball thus far.  Usually im watching every playoff game possible. Straight trash. Not a single interesting series tbh

I haven't even watched a full game yet. Probably watched like 8 total quarters of playoff basketball thus far.  Usually im watching every playoff game possible. Straight trash. Not a single interesting series tbh

You missed a great game 1 of the Pistons vs Cavs series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom