Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a Eff about what Oscar Robertson thinks, real talk?

I don't care if he was talking about KD or Russ, or Jordan...it's like, what insight is he giving that's worthwhile?
LOL, I thought the Big O was on point. What was he wrong about regarding Dray?

disrespectful to Oscar a legend for having an opinion.
..yet you guys will pay attention to what skip bayless , Steven a and ramona shelbourne have to say.

Lol at that list. Hating is a new thing tho... jor-done was so overrated finally seeing the light.wasnt even a top 15 player those years .

My point was simply to highlight, I didn't care if he was talking about Draymond since I'm a dubs fan, but really any superstar. His time is done, the game is different move on and collect your pension.

same dude predicting bulls record with tim floyd:

As jordon said, Pippen is the major reason they win, thus 50%+ of their

wins. Around 30. Jordon is worth 2 wins. When he was gone the team was

55-27 instead of 57 wins w/ jordon. So they lose 32 wins. 62-32=30 wins.

Perfect!

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Man trolling used to mean something back in those days
"Back in my day we didn't used misleading stats and emotional arguments to hate on a guy...well we did but we put more effort into it than you young cats, more PRIDE we rolled up our sleeves before we typed on the Netscape Navigator " 

Last edited:
I was actually going to respond to this when I saw this last night, but I can confirm that generally nurses can wear whatever we want :lol:  

I'm a nurse and I be rocking Jordans, vans, air maxes to my job. I work in psych though :lol:

kobe or anthony peeler:

??? Bryant already better than Peeler? No.
Bryant has upside and brings abilities to the game that Peeler
doesn't? Maybe.
Will Bryant be a good defender? No. Probably not even adequate.
Will he play the point? No. He doesn't have NBA skills WRT
ball-handling.
Will he hit the outside shot? No.
Does he sound like a role-player who will fit in on the bench? No.

"Yes, Kobe is very overrated. I live in LA and see nearly all of their
games. Even though it sucked to see NBC hype up Kobe so much during the
All-Star Game, it might work out well for everyone. It seems that his
head has blown up immensely since then. I do still contend that the
trade of Kobe from Charlotte to LA for Vlade is one of the worst in the
history of the NBA, but I do not fear that Kobe can let his team down
many times in the future.

Beat LA!

Last edited:

same dude predicting bulls record with tim floyd:

As jordon said, Pippen is the major reason they win, thus 50%+ of their

wins. Around 30. Jordon is worth 2 wins. When he was gone the team was

55-27 instead of 57 wins w/ jordon. So they lose 32 wins. 62-32=30 wins.

Perfect!

:rofl:
:lol:

Man trolling used to mean something back in those days

"Back in my day we didn't used misleading stats and emotional arguments to hate on a guy...well we did but we put more effort into it than you young cats, more PRIDE we rolled up our sleeves before we typed on the Netscape Navigator " 
These guys probably would wash Chester and Ninjahood in rustled jimmies
90s were always better

Diamond Leung [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@diamond83

Oscar Robertson to SiriusXM: "I think (Draymond Green) can do certain things because of what Thompson and Curry has been doing all yr long."
12:30 PM - 26 May 2016

Oscar Robertson to SiriusXM on vocal Draymond Green "You talk & you talk & you talk, u eventually got to get in there & throw some punches."
12:40 PM - 26 May 2016

Oscar Robertson to SiriusXM: "Green's a good player, but he does not have the abil to go over & above what he needs to do to be successful."
12:29 PM - 26 May 2016

LOL, I thought the Big O was on point. What was he wrong about regarding Dray?

Because you can take anything he says and apply it to any team/player. Let's start:
1) Dray can only do certain things because of Curry/Klay. How is this different from what Russ/KD allow do? Got Dion Waiters and Roberson looking like All Stars...why do you think that is?
2) He talks? Ok, yes, but he's talked since day 1 and that's in his DNA. What's the point of the statement? He's had a ****** series, BY HIS OWN ACCOUNT. He needs to up his play but he's never going to shut up because that's not who he is. I am NOT comparing him to Gary Payton, but you don't think the Glove had bad games/series but talked mountains of ****? Where's Big O's perspective on that?
3) I'm not even sure what this means. He's taken over games - lesser so in the playoffs, but besides the Thunder series, he's been fine. So again, this is more so about how tough of a match up OkC has been proven to be than anything really that isolated to Green.

Last edited:
If they don't make it thru this, 73 wins IMO still gives validity to their chip and core as a hole but a disappointing season.

I don't think losing this is in any way a knock on what they've achieved or their validity, but we're going to get there tho...   

kobe or anthony peeler:

??? Bryant already better than Peeler? No.

Bryant has upside and brings abilities to the game that Peeler

doesn't? Maybe.

Will Bryant be a good defender? No. Probably not even adequate.

Will he play the point? No. He doesn't have NBA skills WRT

ball-handling.

Will he hit the outside shot? No.

Does he sound like a role-player who will fit in on the bench? No.
Sounds like @DarthSka got back on a time machine and made this post

Can't wait for OKC to send Baby Curry home tonight
nthat.gif

They get extra rest to prepare for the sweep that the Cavs are about to pull out on them

No wonder why his moms cheats on his pops. LeBron's mom would never sleep around like that. GOAT.

Coming Soon
nthat.gif

Relax, they'll win. They are just doing this to be dramatic. They are that good. They are going to rattle off 3 straight victories. It's like when Kobe was in high school and was known for letting his team get behind so he could play hero and score 30 straight and bring them back and win. They are toying with us

I'm assuming your post is riddled with sarcasm and you missed the fact that Delonte West, of all folks, got all up in mamma Bron?

Relax, they'll win. They are just doing this to be dramatic. They are that good. They are going to rattle off 3 straight victories. It's like when Kobe was in high school and was known for letting his team get behind so he could play hero and score 30 straight and bring them back and win. They are toying with us
being down 3 games in a series for Gs is really like being down only one one game. That's how good they are.

OKC ain't Philadelphia High.

being down 3 games in a series for Gs is really like being down only one one game. That's how good they are.

My man :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom