Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

Some things don't change. Roberson and waiters go back to being non factors offensively. Russ short circuits in key moments. And on and on.

Thunder have alllll the pressure going back to okc. Thing is, dubs don't have to win 3 straight. They need 2 straight. Take game 6 and game 7 is a wrap.

they had to win tonight. they have to win game 6. then probably should try to win 7 too.

I'd say they did/do have to win 3 straight.

I'll say thunder win Saturday but never underestimate the heart of a champion

This the same warriors team who ripped the hearts out of every person in the state of Ohio on the cabs home floor to win a title

Is Draymond to be suspended? I felt like I heard/read next technical puts him over the top and is suspended.

formula for the warriors is get the lead early and hold on to it if the thunder come out and get a comfortable lead its lights out foots on necks

Dion running that same tight come pff the big man **** Russ does that I don't like because it gets you in the paint but you're in no man's land, not quite a 45 degree angle or far enough for a bank shot but still kind of close but the 2 defenders are still there and especially if you kill your dribble, guaranteed live ball turnover because you're half facing away from the basket

The pass usually comes from the top when it should come from the opposite wing so the curl can be more effective.

If the thunder can adjust, Russ can be so deadly with it.

Dion not so much :lol:

Lol

Some things don't change. Roberson and waiters go back to being non factors offensively. Russ short circuits in key moments. And on and on.

Thunder have alllll the pressure going back to okc. Thing is, dubs don't have to win 3 straight. They need 2 straight. Take game 6 and game 7 is a wrap.
And a team that won 73 games doesn't have pressure?

Speights and Livingston bailed them out.

They're getting mopped again on Saturday.

Dank memes are coming....:smokin

Steph barely has any lift or explosion. Best finishing guard in the league is bricking a ton of layups. Crazy how he can get by OKC defenders at will without the speed by just ball handling + the threat of his shot

Westbrook intentionally missed that free throw so they could get a backtap on a 3...dang KD if that shot would have went that would have been huge.
Don't respect Curry for yelling "we ain't going home" before the game was put away. ...OKC will murder them Saturday.

What happened to Waiters? Dude was balling the last few games.
Alot of his operation came from penetrating and dishing.

Bogut/Speights were in tonight preventing that tonight.

Can't believe he's just now playing. I will say this all night

Last edited:
Yall better get used to the dubs. We gonna find a way to win this series then swept the Cavs/Raptors.

Pressure back on okc.

Last edited:

I think 7 is automatic, and I think that was #5 today.

Should be like #14, but whatever. 
yup. people getting techs and flagrant fouls mixed up. everyone would be talking about dray being suspended even during the game they wouldve been talking bout it. 

OKC lost today because their role players disappeared
KD and Russ scored 71 tonight together
The rest only had 40 smh

I missed the 30 seconds or so around the 1 minute mark left in the game or so... why did donovan get the tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom