Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GSW got a LOT of soft calls tonight.
It was called the same way in OKC last game.

That Ken dude might have even reffed the game.

OKC lost this, nothing to do with the refs man
you the most level headed dude in here, good luck on saturday 
smokin.gif

Dudes mad that curry said we ain't going home yet
laugh.gif

Y'all should start watching robot hoops since y'all hate emotion. Guess y'all hated russy high giving and screaming with his brother after hitting shots too? Man up damn y'all ****** so soft. Omg he celebrated omg I hope he loses. Great series man great.
facts these same dudes that hating on curry love cam newton and his corny front running as. celebrating and dabbing after every damn play. 

Last edited:
same dudes love cam newton and his corny front running as. 
I have no issue with celebrations or emotion. U got a problem with it do something. Don't lose or your team loses and get mad. It's hilarious to watch people really get mad he said that.

OKC got away from their offensive sets like the last two games. But man they played hard. I like OKCs chances. They'll get comfy at home and get back to what they were doing just like game 6 against San Antonio. GSW made some hard *** shots. Damn near everything Klay made was highly contested. Those don't always fall on the road. Either way just an all around great series.

Last edited:
Maybe it's because I'm not an OKC fan, but I would feel pretty confident having the series clincher at home. Especially because they've played at a high level in 4 out of 5 games thus far.

I'd be shocked if OKC doesn't blow GS out on Saturday.

Yall really want to know why GSW won.....

Hold on

I'm just sitting here putting my lineups together for tomorrow and watching the game and I've came across some peculiar information,a perspective really....

I believe GSW can win tomorrow.

1. Bogut is going to need 25 minutes.  

2. Festus is going to need not so much minutes but he needs 10 individual stats ie. 4 pts, 3 rebs, 2 blks, 1 ast or 7pts 3rbs.

If he gets 12 or 15 minutes he needs 12 or 15 stats.

3. Speights is going to need 5-7 shots with 50% shooting. If that's over 10 minutes cool, 5 cool, but that's the production they need from him. 

4. They're are going to have to go bigger. Have to.

Klay can't carry that whole team.

Iggy is way to slow(or not long enough) to be that Xfactor against KD like he was against Lebron.

KD isn't dribbling into traffic or leaving the ball open for swats when Iggy is on him, Lebron's handle isn't as tight as KD's so Iggy was on it.

KD isn't going for that.

5. Go Big and come back to OKC, Go small and Go Fishing.
1. Bogut got 30 minutes and put up 15/14/2/2/2 (4 rbs were offensive)

2, Festus got 4 miutes and 4 stats (2 pts 1rb 1ast)

3. Speights got 9 minutes NINE and shot 57% on 4-7 w/ 1-1 from 3, he put up 14pts and had 2 rbs

4. They went big.

5. They are now on their way to OKC.

Good job Kerr

Last edited:
Yea went back to a lot of iso/hero ball and KD is still pretty unreliable handling the ball at the top of the key, especially if you come set him a screen and just bring another defender. Those consecutive to's with Steph ripping him were brutal.

same dudes love cam newton and his corny front running as. 
I have no issue with celebrations or emotion. U got a problem with it do something. Don't lose or your team loses and get mad. It's hilarious to watch people really get mad he said that.
What's wrong with hating the opposing team? I'm rooting for OKC let me hate on Curry. People can hate on KD and Russ all they want idc

Reactions: OTG
Can't blame the refs when Durant and Westbrook combined to shoot 23-59

Yea this was Game 1 all over again, they were really a possession away from being right the top steal this one as well. GS better hope Bogut and Speights game actually makes it on the plane with them to OKC.

Westbrook

Game 5: 11/28 7 to
Game 4: 12/27 6 to
Game 3: 10/19 4 to
Game 2: 5/14 3 to
Game 1: 7/21 3 to

I wouldn't just assume he'll figure it out game 6

[thread="647451"]Quote:[/thread]

Yall really want to know why GSW won.....
Hold on

I'm just sitting here putting my lineups together for tomorrow and watching the game and I've came across some peculiar information,a perspective really....

I believe GSW can win tomorrow.

1. Bogut is going to need 25 minutes.  

2. Festus is going to need not so much minutes but he needs 10 individual stats ie. 4 pts, 3 rebs, 2 blks, 1 ast or 7pts 3rbs.
    If he gets 12 or 15 minutes he needs 12 or 15 stats.

3. Speights is going to need 5-7 shots with 50% shooting. If that's over 10 minutes cool, 5 cool, but that's the production they need from him. 

4. They're are going to have to go bigger. Have to.

Klay can't carry that whole team.
Iggy is way to slow(or not long enough) to be that Xfactor against KD like he was against Lebron.

KD isn't dribbling into traffic or leaving the ball open for swats when Iggy is on him, Lebron's handle isn't as tight as KD's so Iggy was on it.
KD isn't going for that.

5. Go Big and come back to OKC, Go small and Go Fishing.

1. Bogut got 30 minutes and put up 15/14/2/2/2 (4 rbs were offensive)

2, Festus got 4 miutes and 4 stats (2 pts 1rb 1ast)

3. Speights got 9 minutes NINE and shot 57% on 4-7 w/ 1-1 from 3, he put up 14pts and had 2 rbs

4. They went big.

5. They are now on their way to OKC.

Good job Kerr
I thought they were going to staple Bogut to the bench and ride Speights

Good game GS. Props, but you guys ain't winning game 6. OKC looks ready to make the jump to the finals. I got 100 on OKC....who's down??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom