Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall better get used to the dubs. We gonna find a way to win this series then swept the Cavs/Raptors.

Pressure back on okc.
Bruh, $16,000 for courtside seats
sick.gif

OKC lowkey mental midgets who can't close and can't handle pressure.

There's a reason KD and Russ have 0 rings.

Up a game but pressure is on them at home court :pimp:

Last edited:
Not surprised GS won. I couldn't see them going out on their home floor. I think OKC closes it out back at home but the pressure is on them now. They can't mess around and go back to GS for a game 7.

All the pressure is on OKC right now...

A game 7 in Oracle is not what they want...

Steph strapping :pimp:. How many steals he had? Felt like 7 or 8.

Biggest difference in this game was bogut not getting in foul trouble and being taken out early. This caused OKC not be able to attack the paint, hence the low number of points in the paint this game. Hope he stays smart Saturday. Also GS made KD and RW beat them, Robertson waiters and serge did not have the games they had when OKC won as GS stuck more to their in this game.

Last edited:
Thunder by 20+ in OKC, role players won't play shook

idk man, just me talking trash but how do professionals play shook , they've been playing basketball for ages and ages , its just another game

Dudes mad that curry said we ain't going home yet :lol:
Y'all should start watching robot hoops since y'all hate emotion. Guess y'all hated russy high giving and screaming with his brother after hitting shots too? Man up damn y'all ****** so soft. Omg he celebrated omg I hope he loses. Great series man great.

Dudes mad that curry said we ain't going home yet :lol:
Y'all should start watching robot hoops since y'all hate emotion. Guess y'all hated russy high giving and screaming with his brother after hitting shots too? Man up damn y'all ****** so soft. Omg he celebrated omg I hope he loses. Great series man great.

Speights was the emotional dude tweeting saying it was over, lol bro yall not gonna breathe in OKC
Yall? I ain't got no dog in this fight fam. Just giving Speights his props cuz he ain't gonna have the same game in OKC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom