Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

a good pie > cake. 
Your opinion is wrong.
Might be the first time I agree that an opinion is completely wrong 
laugh.gif

donovan will probably have a shorter leash on the bench. probably will extend these guys minutes to close out.
this will probably be the nailbiter, down to the last minute gm in this series.

Can't play Foye this series, and even Kantner is kind of unplayable, at the least like you said you have to have a MUCH shorter leash with both if you are going to give the benefit of a look at home. Like maybe you can play Kantner opposite AV and maybe Foye opposite Barbosa but I see no other way. And ultimately, KD and Russ just have to play 45 minutes tomorrow. That bench stretch to start the 4th was pitiful. I was also disappointed they never went to hack-a-zelli or Bogut. I would have done it right after Russ hit the 3 to give us a 1 pt lead, probably 2 possessions in a row.

And cake isn't a finite resource. If I have some cake, plan is to eat the **** out of that ****. I only have it because I'm waiting for the time to eat it. Once I eat it I'm going to go get some more to eat the **** out of that **** too. The goal is never the having, it's the eating. Having is just the waiting period.

Last edited:
Exactly.

Anybody objective saw that GSW did nothing to prove that they can win in OKC tomorrow.

None of the role players played well, Adams had foul trouble and they were still in it for the majority of the game.

GSW still gonna get smashed on the boards, in transition and they still don't have an answer for OKC defense.

If we're being objective Bogut played more which accounts for at least two of the things you've attributed to the thunder. Role players aren't getting the same looks as a result and the dubs compete better on the boards. Why wouldn't that translate? I'm not saying you're wrong but still slightly biased. There's plenty of reasons on both sides to be optimistic going into game 6

bogut was the key. bogut has to stay out of foul trouble but at okc with the home cooking that all home teams get. i see okc winning.   curry also needs to have the game of his life. 

Adams getting 2 fouls 3 minutes into the game was a factor as well. If he's out there early it neutralizes Bogut's effectiveness.

Exactly.

Anybody objective saw that GSW did nothing to prove that they can win in OKC tomorrow.

None of the role players played well, Adams had foul trouble and they were still in it for the majority of the game.

GSW still gonna get smashed on the boards, in transition and they still don't have an answer for OKC defense.

If we're being objective Bogut played more which accounts for at least two of the things you've attributed to the thunder. Role players aren't getting the same looks as a result and the dubs compete better on the boards. Why wouldn't that translate? I'm not saying you're wrong but still slightly biased. There's plenty of reasons on both sides to be optimistic going into game 6

2 questionable early fouls like Adams had since it's our building, plus a few of KD/WB's early drives could have been called and he's out of the game. If you can't get it from driving him, you can also run him/them out of the building with smaller lineups (Ibaka is running to the 3 but he's hitting so it's fine), and lastly you make him shoot fts and make Kerr make a decision on him. You want to force GS into their "death" lineup

I might even thaw Nick Collison off for a few minutes, even if for nothing more than to foul

Last edited:
Lebron has guarded and effectively shut down premier point guards. Lebron James took Derrek rose soul :smh:
However you will never ever see curry on a foward. So what are you talking about

Why would a 6'3 180lbs PG guard a toward? :lol:. Y'all ****** make no sense. Wings are Wings because they have the versatility to guard 3 positions.

PG's will guard 1 or 2 positions. So even the best all time PG's will guard their positions unless they are like 6'6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom