Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like most of steph hate comes from not understanding how a 6'3 180 PG without unfreakish athleticism dominates the league. i mean shieeeeet i still dont understand it but love watching it. dude is a real life glitch fr fr

Lebron has guarded and effectively shut down premier point guards. Lebron James took Derrek rose soul :smh:
However you will never ever see curry on a foward. So what are you talking about

Why would a 6'3 180lbs PG guard a toward? :lol:. Y'all ****** make no sense. Wings are Wings because they have the versatility to guard 3 positions.

PG's will guard 1 or 2 positions. So even the best all time PG's will guard their positions unless they are like 6'6.
Shhhhhhhhhhh this isn't the thread for these kinds of things.

Why would a 6'3 180lbs PG guard a toward? :lol:. Y'all ****** make no sense. Wings are Wings because they have the versatility to guard 3 positions.

PG's will guard 1 or 2 positions. So even the best all time PG's will guard their positions unless they are like 6'6.

dudes are also arguing that why is the big dude such a better rebounder then the perimeter players. :rofl:

So Lebron is the better all around player right?

no, he's just a different kind of player. bron really only guarding 3 positions effectively. Well, 2. He can't guard today's elite pg's. And he has nathan for the pf's or centers of the world, despite what cowherd and windhorst will have you believe.

i feel like most of steph hate comes from not understanding how a 6'3 180 PG without unfreakish athleticism dominates the league. i mean shieeeeet i still dont understand it but love watching it. dude is a real life glitch fr fr
It's because he is a great shooter and a nice B ball IQ
It's not too hard to understand

He gave us a taste at Davidson.

Waiting to see who the refs are for game 6 before i make a decision
What do you mean? You're good money man.
Waiting to see who the refs are for game 6 before i make a decision

:rofl:
It does seem to make a big enough impact sometimes huh?

Kinda laughing a little bit about the ESPN stat and then NT comment about Stephs D on Russ driving him into 2 defenders for a loose balls etc.

I really feel like some guys watch the thread during the game instead of the game because I'd bet a bit of dollars that 70^% of Russ turnovers are unforced.

Curry D is bunz yo, good enough to blend in

Last edited:
2 questionable early fouls like Adams had since it's our building, plus a few of KD/WB's early drives could have been called and he's out of the game. If you can't get it from driving him, you can also run him/them out of the building with smaller lineups (Ibaka is running to the 3 but he's hitting so it's fine), and lastly you make him shoot fts and make Kerr make a decision on him. You want to force GS into their "death" lineup

I might even thaw Nick Collison off for a few minutes, even if for nothing more than to foul
Has Bogut not been a victim of questionable calls? I agree it's to OKC's benefit to get him off the court but to say that GSW did nothing to convince people they can win game 6 isn't objective. They definitely did. And the gameplan yesterday worked/is transferable. I mean OKC honestly played like they had the entire season yesterday. Who's to say dion just didn't come back down to earth? Or that Russ won't press too much again? The thunder have played incredible this postseason but in comparison to the entire season, they've played over their heads. So, it's perfectly conceivable they play that way again even if it is at home. Just like it's conceivable they return to the level of dominance before. I'm not gonna discount either view

In 2016:
Steph is the better scorer, shooter, ball handler, finisher at the rim, equal as a passer, metrics say he was a better defender this year as well.

Bron is the better rebounder, and physically more imposing, how does that make him the better player?

Last edited:
beef cake 
nerd.gif

In 2016:
Steph is the better scorer, shooter, finisher at the rim, equal as a passer, metrics say he was a better defender this year as well.

Bron is the better rebounder, and physically more imposing, how does that make him the better player?
THIS

It's because he is a great shooter and a nice B ball IQ
It's not too hard to understand

He gave us a taste at Davidson.
Exactly. We saw similar with Nash in his prime, back 2 back MVP (although def. not unanimous..). Of course, Steph has better handles and shot. I never thought I'd see anyone eclipsing Ray Allen as a better quick release high-volume shooter. I gotta give Steph his props.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom