Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the Dubs contingent looking real Charmin right now.

No one lookin more hoish than the dudes crying about Dray on a nightly basis though. We can all agree on that. :lol:

Or hating Curry because of how he chews his mouthguard. Or how he looks away when he shoots. Or when he says I'm back :rofl: :rofl:

Swear to god some dudes just want to see robots out there play. But then they'll complain about how players don't show emotion or passion.

Last edited:
Agent 0 did it best with the look away shot. Not sure what curry be doing.

Suppose to already be back on defense if you knew it going to go in.

Last edited:
Dray knows he can kick as much as he wants he won't be suspended :pimp: Hibachi look away game winner >>>> anything curry has done in game.

Last edited:
He needs to be suspended for at lleast 20 games for his antics. Without pay maybe. NEXT season.

As long as his team is still in the playoffs though, I'm going to need him un-suspended.

Dray knows he can kick as much as he wants he won't be suspended :pimp: Hibachi look away game winner >>>> anything curry has done in game.

That look away game winner isn't touching Curry's **** in OKC during the season.

It is actually pretty amazing how flexible Dray is. That guy reminds me of Kung Fu panda. As the biggest Dubs fan even I hate what Dray is doing. He's taking away the focus of the team with his on court antics. Even if they suspend him one game I'm certain that having Mo buckets in there will be more than enough for the Dubs to dominate game 6. Curry has finally found his dribbling touch and will continue his trend of making defenders look silly with his penetration at will play. Then, predictably the Thunder will get mad at each other and go back to ISO ball.

Some of the Dubs contingent looking real Charmin right now.

No one lookin more hoish than the dudes crying about Dray on a nightly basis though. We can all agree on that. :lol:

Or hating Curry because of how he chews his mouthguard. Or how he looks away when he shoots. Or when he says I'm back :rofl: :rofl:

Swear to god some dudes just want to see robots out there play. But then they'll complain about how players don't show emotion or passion.

These are literally some of the same things Lebron does that people piss down their legs and get furious about :lol:

^that **** is fire
pimp.gif
pure entertainment.
It was str8 I give that to him

Bron & Steph are both cut from the same frontrunner cloth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom