Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny/ironic as hell to see the reactions when the shoe is on the other foot and Curry/the Dubs are the ones getting slandered
roll.gif
i love it

It ain't about being soft bro. It's the fact that this team was such a joke to the league for so long. They literally built this product within, to become a great great team whose going to be a contender for atleast another half decade. We ain't asking for fondling and even praise. All I'm saying is if you're a fan of a squad that is ready to take that next step in regards to contention, the warriors blueprint is something that should be noted and mocked. The way this team is constructed, any fan of their team would want the same thing. But instead seeing failure engulfs everyone with happiness. It is what it is though. Can't change the view of the masses. Just like how theirs a bandwagon of warriors fans, theirs also a bandwagon of warriors haters
no one cares....

am i doing it right? 

So my boss told me that she could give me the day off on Monday but only if it's really important. And I only really want the day off so I can watch a potential game 7.

She can only give me the day off by the end of this shift...

Curse of the blue & orange my friend.

It's amazing to me that no one talks about this as much as it should. The Suns got SCREWED over so bad :lol:

you really think the suns wouldve beaten the pistons? i really dont think that was happening. that pistons d was to much. 

The Suns offense that year was historical. Probably the pinnacle of D'Antoni's offense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom