Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So my boss told me that she could give me the day off on Monday but only if it's really important. And I only really want the day off so I can watch a potential game 7.

She can only give me the day off by the end of this shift...
i wouldnt count on there being a game on monday. 

So my boss told me that she could give me the day off on Monday but only if it's really important. And I only really want the day off so I can watch a potential game 7.

You don't get a federal holiday off? you nonUS?

You don't get a federal holiday off? you nonUS?

I'm a nurse. Patients don't take days off |I

Last edited:

Go to work famb. Better chance BomptonPrince and Awwsome pay up than a game 7.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

you aint trynna watch the dubs smash on the thunder?

Donkey midas whale go full Liu Kang next game, going to be a long summer.

draymond remind me of that cat who always playin too hard at the park
Or those non athletic dudes who have no control of their body. Jumping and diving around like it's 4th and goal 
mean.gif

Last edited:

you aint trynna watch the dubs smash on the thunder?

I want to :lol:

I actually just called and asked her for the day off but now my boss is bactracking and saying she can't give it to me

fickle ***** :rofl:

It ain't about being soft bro. It's the fact that this team was such a joke to the league for so long. They literally built this product within, to become a great great team whose going to be a contender for atleast another half decade. We ain't asking for fondling and even praise. All I'm saying is if you're a fan of a squad that is ready to take that next step in regards to contention, the warriors blueprint is something that should be noted and mocked. The way this team is constructed, any fan of their team would want the same thing. But instead seeing failure engulfs everyone with happiness. It is what it is though. Can't change the view of the masses. Just like how theirs a bandwagon of warriors fans, theirs also a bandwagon of warriors haters
Who cares

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom