Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funeral prep for OKC

CjmRRfYUoAA9KT7.jpg:large

Lookin like a cop from the year 2052

Not watching Game 7, the showboating and celebrating during the game by the Warriors will be unwatchable for me. Kevin Durant is the Tony Romo of basketball. Dude is 611' and shoots ugly jumpers while trying to draw a foul. Lower your head and drive to the rim you big dummy. Dude is big for no reason. Me tin man with no heart. He should leave OKC so Russ can flourish without him.
dude is also thin as toothpicks.. he cant be driving in all the time

We gonna skip over the whole 6th ring to tie Jordan, 2nd 3peat, phils last year. Sure man keep riding him hard. I mean all that on the line and u get raped 4-0.

Breathe. The situations are nothing alike, they just came off 3 straight finals runs and Dirk was in gawd mode. This situation is just like what Bron went through in 2011.

I love Curry's game but damn... these celebrations.. he's either very creative on the spot or he really visualizes these 
laugh.gif

Not watching Game 7, the showboating and celebrating during the game by the Warriors will be unwatchable for me. Kevin Durant is the Tony Romo of basketball. Dude is 611' and shoots ugly jumpers while trying to draw a foul. Lower your head and drive to the rim you big dummy. Dude is big for no reason. Me tin man with no heart. He should leave OKC so Russ can flourish without him.
Fresh out of the oven takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom