Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC don't want the rematch as bad as the Cavs want the rematch.
OKC doesn't have any on court leaders.
Billy Donovan should have gone back to Canter and Adams to close out the series.
This man speaks the truth. 

We gonna skip over the whole 6th ring to tie Jordan, 2nd 3peat, phils last year. Sure man keep riding him hard. I mean all that on the line and u get raped 4-0.
Let me check calendar 2016.. yep..thread name playoffs.. yep..Kobe ..retired.. yep..2011..nope

Can someone post the pic of klay chillin on the bench smilin during the finals with the horrid Statline
laugh.gif
classic

OKC gotta do a better job of stealing minutes for russ and kd

They were both completely gassed down the stretch
This crossed my mind earlier in the 4th, when I noticed Curry was sitting and KD/Westbrook still on the court.
Dudes played 45minutes

Part of that was Roberson sitting.
Thread is disappointing tonight
You guys (GSW fans) made a lot of enemies here man.

Nobody wants to see you win.

so now people saying kd is injured. 

IDK about KD being hurt, but Westbrook never looked the same when he slipped in the paint at the end of the 4th.

When he got stripped by Iggy, he had to a chance to steal the ball before it went out for the outlet pass. He seemed to have briskly been walking into defense on the other end.

Roberson 5-5 FG

That isn't going to get it done.

2nd straight game with nothing close to 10FGA.

Not surprised to hold this L, at all.

Even if he goes 5-10, it is way way way better for OKC than him going 5-5

Roberson 5-5 FG

Sheesh, OKC is now relying on Roberson to sling up some shots now? :lol:

Talk about a MAJOR turn in events.

Not watching Game 7, the showboating and celebrating during the game by the Warriors will be unwatchable for me. Kevin Durant is the Tony Romo of basketball. Dude is 611' and shoots ugly jumpers while trying to draw a foul. Lower your head and drive to the rim you big dummy. Dude is big for no reason. Me tin man with no heart. He should leave OKC so Russ can flourish without him.
The PAIN

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No dog in the fight just here for lulz..and rooting for a team that can beat cavs in finals..Lebby is KDs kryponite so I'm repping the team out of the west with best chance against Lebbywinks..

I'd be surprised if OKC pulls out this win in game 7.

GSW literally took the hearts and souls out of that OKC team and ate it for dinner. KD is probably going to tuck his penis in-between his legs, but Westbrook is def going to go out swinging. Wish that guy would get his own team.

sas and bayless are going to slander the heck out of kd and russ :lol: cuban waiting to tweet 'maybe i was wrong, there isn't any superstars in okc' :lol:

Roberson 5-5 FG

Sheesh, OKC is now relying on Roberson to sling up some shots now?
laugh.gif

Talk about a MAJOR turn in events.
Not  so much OKC wanting that as much as me thinking it helps.

Going into Game 3 I had said I thought Roberson (make or miss) needed 10 shots, just to keep the GSW Defense honest.

Next 2 games he took I think 11 and 12 and they won.

Last game, back to 5 shots. L

This game, same. L

It's not relying on anything other than when he's getting shots ISO is not ruling and other mates are not only involved but making GSW move in different ways.

Hell, he could miss them all and it still fares better for OKC just from a Ball movement and rotation on GSW defense perspective

Last edited:
They literally lose Roberson all the time too. He could easily get 10 attempts if they just found him when Curry et al is lost.

Not  so much OKC.

Going into Game 3 I had said I thought Roberson (make or miss) needed 10 shots, just to keep the GSW Defense honest.

Next 2 games he took I think 11 and 12 and they won.

Last game, back to 5 shots. L
This game, same. L

It's not relying on anything other than when he's getting shots ISO is not ruling and other mates are not only involved but making GSW move in different ways.

Hell, he could miss them all and it still fares better for OKC just from a Ball movement and rotation on GSW defense perspective

I get what you mean.

Those games Roberson showed up, were the ones he got all those easy slashes to the basket and open looks in the corner. It's not about running plays for him, but more of a sign that things are going OKC's way.

But let's be real here, that **** only happens if Westbrook and Durant play within an offense. Besides, Roberson gets a LOT of those cheap points off second chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom