Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I JUST WITNESSED the TOTAL collapsed of OKC to close-out a series :wow:

:smh:,,,i guess Durantula is leaving OKLAHOMA now :tongue:

Last edited:
10-31..those are my dude old man KB24 washed numbers..KD and Russ 6 Turnovers no offense in last 2 minutes=disaster

They literally lose Roberson all the time too. He could easily get 10 attempts if they just found him when Curry et al is lost.
This is where the Jumpshots matter.

If he's not getting those, that means it is full on ISO out there.

OKC lost another one. 

On to game 7, that game must be played, too.

I'm checking out for the night.

For all my Queens, NY heads: I'm heading out to Christina's for a sandwich
laugh.gif
heart attack on a roll is GOAT tier

Prisoner of the moment, are we?
That fool lost me car note $$ tonight I'm heated....
roll.gif

You sound like my Mother sounded tonight.

I've never seen her so hot. 

Said she was burning every OKC shirt she owned.

My niece ( who cheered against OKC) had her so hot my Mother went and got the belt to whip her
roll.gif
My niece is 16, and was about to get a whipping
laugh.gif

if gsw blow out okc in game 7, maybe kd and russ dont return :nerd: lakers got money :nerd: im sayin :nerd: so youre saying theres a chance :nerd:

Donovan said in presser.. my guys are looking forward to continuing to play in this series..whutt???you were the one up 3-1..smh..dude shake yourself..

Last edited:
Donovan said in presser.. my guys are looking forward to continuing to play in this series..whutt???you were the one up 3-1..smh..dude shake yourself..
It's the Warriors you buffoon. He knows who he's playing. Why did he press Klay last time in OKC? Because he didn't want what he saw tonight. 

It's the Warriors you buffoon. He knows who he's playing. Why did he press Klay last time in OKC? Because he didn't want what he saw tonight. 
If that's so maybe he should have told KD and Russ not to rile up the W's with the whole Steph can't play D narrative and laughing..just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom