Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you check a lot of the plays, he's actually playing really good defense and about as close as you can get to him and in his face without fouling

Lebrons making shots, can't even say anything else

Last edited:
Portland is going to have to break up Lillard-McCullom if they have any aspirations of being anything more than a perennial 5-6 seed in the near future.
Why the overreaction lol. Nobody at all even expected them to make the playoffs to begin with

You don't force trades out of desperation that will likely result in a lateral move at best

Chuck on Lebrons hairline: "You think he dont knows hes going bald?. Im trying save him so he stop wasting money on paint."

@ about :30

Bron is 13/15 with 28 pts when being guarded by Johnson in that series :rofl:

I wasn't even going to say anything. Kid is on one.
But, when I heard the comments and then saw them quoted 40 lebben times last night, the look on my face was that of Lebron after Born Ready blew on his ear during the 14' Heat/Cle series.

Bron is 13/15 with 28 pts when being guarded by Johnson in that series :rofl:

I wasn't even going to say anything. Kid is on one.
But, when I heard the comments and then saw them quoted 40 lebben times last night, the look on my face was that of Lebron after Born Ready blew on his ear during the 14' Heat/Cle series.

NT wants a hero vs Lebron so bad :lol: people should just stick with Curry instead of Rose, Taj, Butler, Hibbert, George, West, Lance, and currently Stanley.

NT wants a hero vs Lebron so bad
laugh.gif
people should just stick with Curry instead of Rose, Taj, Butler, Hibbert, George, West, Lance, and currently Stanley.
A hero vs LeBron? His legacy is over. 2 titles out of however many. There are no heroes needed 

NT wants a hero vs Lebron so bad
laugh.gif
people should just stick with Curry instead of Rose, Taj, Butler, Hibbert, George, West, Lance, and currently Stanley.
a hero? lol. lebrons old news . curry killed lebron last year. lebron is king of the jv conference he aint running the nba. . 

Last edited:
What y'all talking about, his legacy ain't over. A hero goes through struggle and rises despite all the defeats. He wins out in the end. He don't need to have a perfect record

A hero vs LeBron? His legacy is over. 2 titles out of however many. There are no heroes needed 

YOU MAD BRO[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Every time he lost It was to a better team.
He's been like 7 times to the finals and 6 are consecutive but 2 titles is somehow an embarrassment.
Even when losing to the Spurs you could argue Lebrons team was better and should have won but, Spirs were at peak performance and Groove, 96' Bulls would have been the only team who could challenge them at that time

Basketball fans seem to be the only people that are okay with a player losing in the first, 2nd, or third rounds. But lose in the finals?? Oh no no no.

Nevermind that Jordan was eliminated from the playoffs multiple times. He never lost in the finals. Somehow a first round exit is better than a Finals loss :lol:

YOU MAD BRO[emoji]129300[/emoji]
Every time he lost It was to a better team.
He's been like 7 times to the finals and 6 are consecutive but 2 titles is somehow an embarrassment.
Even when losing to the Spurs you could argue Lebrons team was better and should have won but, Spirs were at peak performance and Groove, 96' Bulls would have been the only team who could challenge them at that time
roll.gif
roll.gif
 spurs stay getting overrated on NT 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom