Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this might be the root of the issue. Some people post with their feelings/emotions. A finals loss would be more painful as a fan but I wouldn't let it cloud my judgement and say that I would have rather lost in the 2nd round again. We blew a 3-1 lead last season. Even if we were swept in the Finals, it would be an improvement.

Would you rather your team get bounced in the first round or the finals?
id rather win it all. 

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Jerry West would be higher in the pantheon of NBA players if he didn't lose 6 outta 7 Finals appearances. That'll be who LeTwitterFingers will be compared to when it's all said and done and he's 2-8/9 in the Finals.

I have no bias pick, I'm born and raised in LA five minutes away from staple center and was blessed to see one of the best to it for 20 years but for y'all to say Lebron isnt nice on the basketball court well I don't know if you guys are really basketball fans are just LeBron haters [emoji]129300[/emoji]

vlcsnap-2016-01-19-11h16m39s253.0.png

I have no bias pick, I'm born and raised in LA five minutes away from staple center and was blessed to see one of the best to it for 20 years but for y'all to say Lebron isnt nice on the basketball court well I don't know if you guys are really basketball fans are just LeBron haters [emoji]129300[/emoji]

He's terrible

I DONT EVEN LIKE BASKETBALL. I JUST HATE LEBRON

I'm not a basketball fan 

I dont think i've met a single knowledgable basketball fan that enjoys watching lebron play basketball 

NT wants a hero vs Lebron so bad :lol: people should just stick with Curry instead of Rose, Taj, Butler, Hibbert, George, West, Lance, and currently Stanley.
a hero? lol. lebrons old news . curry killed lebron last year. lebron is king of the jv conference he aint running the nba. . 

And yet every year his antagonists act like he's winning titles every year. At this point you would think people would treat Lebron like 2016 50 Cent instead of 2003 50 Cent. Just seems funny to me
its just east coasters thinking their teams are not flaming hot trash

happens every year, media hypes up eastern team X to make it seem like lebron doesnt face a bunch of dleague teams on his way to the finals only to get washed by the real conference

when the pacers beat the raptors, lebron will have another easy path to the finals without facing a single 50 win team 

This is actually a fair statement. Who's using your SN?

Even before the series started, if you assessed the LAC / Por series with a naked eye, the blazers had no real shot.

Their best player is awful against lac, Clips have an elite defense, deep bench, it just looked extremely bleak to me in regards to portland's chances. Their best hope was to outplay the clips bench and win the glass battle, which they havent come close to doing simultaneously. DJ looks incredible out there.

Mans said Aminu is shooting with his eyes closed :lol: :lol:

Sounds a little like your rockets clips prediction last year #context j/k bro

Captain Jack on Sportscenter regarding the Spurs vs Warriors: "You playing against the Warriors the best team in the league, you need other guys to step up [outside of Leonard and LMA]. I don't understand, you normally have everyone playing balls out, those other guys aren't as confident as when they play other teams.." 
laugh.gif

Cari Champion teasing in this mini skirt with her breasts pushed up

Captain Jack on Sportscenter regarding the Spurs vs Warriors: "You playing against the Warriors the best team in the league, you need other guys to step up [outside of Leonard and LMA]. I don't understand, you normally have everyone playing balls out, those other guys aren't as confident as when they play other teams.." :lol:

Cari Champion teasing in this mini skirt with her breasts pushed up

Pics??? :nerd:

Portland is going to have to break up Lillard-McCullom if they have any aspirations of being anything more than a perennial 5-6 seed in the near future.
Why the overreaction lol. Nobody at all even expected them to make the playoffs to begin with

You don't force trades out of desperation that will likely result in a lateral move at best
Yea dame and Cj just getting started :lol: ...if anything the front court definitely needs to be upgraded, they got role/rotational players starting and doing too much

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom