Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basketball fans seem to be the only people that are okay with a player losing in the first, 2nd, or third rounds. But lose in the finals?? Oh no no no.

Nevermind that Jordan was eliminated from the playoffs multiple times. He never lost in the finals. Somehow a first round exit is better than a Finals loss
laugh.gif
but jordan has six rings despite the multiple times he was eliminated. six rings is mos def better then getting there every year and losing in more then half of them. 

Last edited:
Basketball fans seem to be the only people that are okay with a player losing in the first, 2nd, or third rounds. But lose in the finals?? Oh no no no.

Nevermind that Jordan was eliminated from the playoffs multiple times. He never lost in the finals. Somehow a first round exit is better than a Finals loss
laugh.gif
I dont think most people think like this

its more that 2 championships is chump change when compared to the greats 

NT wants a hero vs Lebron so bad :lol: people should just stick with Curry instead of Rose, Taj, Butler, Hibbert, George, West, Lance, and currently Stanley.
a hero? lol. lebrons old news . curry killed lebron last year. lebron is king of the jv conference he aint running the nba. . 

And yet every year his antagonists act like he's winning titles every year. At this point you would think people would treat Lebron like 2016 50 Cent instead of 2003 50 Cent. Just seems funny to me

NT wants a hero vs Lebron so bad
laugh.gif
people should just stick with Curry instead of Rose, Taj, Butler, Hibbert, George, West, Lance, and currently Stanley.
a hero? lol. lebrons old news . curry killed lebron last year. lebron is king of the jv conference he aint running the nba. . 
And yet every year his antagonists act like he's winning titles every year. At this point you would think people would treat Lebron like 2016 50 Cent instead of 2003 50 Cent. Just seems funny to me
its just east coasters thinking their teams are not flaming hot trash

happens every year, media hypes up eastern team X to make it seem like lebron doesnt face a bunch of dleague teams on his way to the finals only to get washed by the real conference

when the pacers beat the raptors, lebron will have another easy path to the finals without facing a single 50 win team 

Every time he lost It was to a better team.
He's been like 7 times to the finals and 6 are consecutive but 2 titles is somehow an embarrassment.
Even when losing to the Spurs you could argue Lebrons team was better and should have won but, Spirs were at peak performance and Groove, 96' Bulls would have been the only team who could challenge them at that time

Nevermind that Jordan was eliminated from the playoffs multiple times. He never lost in the finals. Somehow a first round exit is better than a Finals loss :lol:
Both of you are incorrect in what I'm getting at

I never said it was embarrassing to only win 2 rings or any of that nonsense

I'm simply saying that folks are making lebby out to be something bigger than he is. He isn't the best anymore and I don't believe he'll get another ring

The post about wanting a hero against lebron is weird. Nobody cares about lebron like that anymore

YALL SAYING LEBRON AINT NICE CUS HE ONLY GOT 2 RINGS? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
no i think what everyone is saying is he aint as nice as when he got two rings and his days of being that nice are over.

that hes done winning rings and his day of running the nba are over. 

Last edited:
IM SURE THAT DAY WILL COME AS IT DOES FOR ALL, BUT IM NOT SURE IF ITS HERE YET.. IMO OF COURSE [emoji]9786[/emoji]️

for a guy supposedly as great as lebron, retiring with 2 rings is a huge disappointment 

he's about to take the most overrated superstar title away from hakeem 

laugh.gif
If the clippers ever make the finals and lose I'd like you to tell us how you feel

I'm just posting to post as I lay down for my nap.
All I know is this, Lebron definitely won't win a Chip this year.

This year is not his Year

for a guy supposedly as great as lebron, retiring with 2 rings is a huge disappointment 

he's about to take the most overrated superstar title away from hakeem 
it is especially when a guy has controlled his own destiny like lebron. the ability to switch teams like that and you only have two rings to show for it . 

Last edited:

Nevermind that Jordan was eliminated from the playoffs multiple times. He never lost in the finals. Somehow a first round exit is better than a Finals loss :lol:

Bron said this himself last year :lol:

If the clippers ever make the finals and lose I'd like you to tell us how you feel

I think this might be the root of the issue. Some people post with their feelings/emotions. A finals loss would be more painful as a fan but I wouldn't let it cloud my judgement and say that I would have rather lost in the 2nd round again. We blew a 3-1 lead last season. Even if we were swept in the Finals, it would be an improvement.

Would you rather your team get bounced in the first round or the finals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom