Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats wrong
Nothing. Just imagining Silver at a late night party in general is hilarious to me, let alone an All-Star weekend after party hosted by Prince of all people

Dude was most likely snorting that booger sugar off at least a couple hookers

Lmao facts. Adam smash some of those baddies in princes catalog. He kept all those women in his house in cryosleep like demolition man until he needed to make an appearance lol

Last edited:
Arash MarkaziESPN Senior Writer 
The Clippers are blasting Prince during practice.
ShareNBA 6m

Ethan Sherwood StraussESPN Staff Writer 
At shootaround, Steph Curry initiated the playing of Prince on the stereo. Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala jumped in with their song choices. Songs heard: Purple Rain, When Doves Cry, and Raspberry Beret
ShareNBA 7m

****, man. I hadn't heard the news before I saw your post so the first thing that occurred to me was, "what happened, did he die?" Sure enough :frown: Another legend gone.

Stan out here with that fitted again

Stan Van Gundy says he spoke to Stanley Johnson today. "You have to realize he's a 19 year old kid going through this for the first time."

Last edited:

Stan out here with that fitted again

Stan Van Gundy says he spoke to Stanley Johnson today. "You have to realize he's a 19 year old kid going through this for the first time."
SVG probably says the exact same things in the locker room, the kid just let it out in public 

Cari need to stop playing
Facts. **** got me beasting for a slim fit girl now.
Put on that dress this morning knowing she was gonna **** ****** up 
mean.gif
 All I can think about now is them thighs 
embarassed.gif

around my head 
devil.gif

I did not expect Steven Adams to be so stereotypically New Zealander/Australian sounding.

Really hoping Mavs pull this game out as well.

Barkley still on the Warriors won't win wagon, he was on PTI just now

"The Warriors did not win the title shooting jump shots. Steve Kerr won the title by putting Iggy on LeBron and wearing him out"

"They're not going to get by LAC or the Spurs"

Welp

Last edited:
Barkley still on the Warriors won't win wagon, he was on PTI just now

"The Warriors did not win the title shooting jump shots. Steve Kerr won the title by putting Iggy on LeBron and wearing him out"

"They're not going to get by LAC or the Spurs"

Welp

He already admitted that he doesn't watch much basketball :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom