Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Jack on Sportscenter regarding the Spurs vs Warriors: "You playing against the Warriors the best team in the league, you need other guys to step up [outside of Leonard and LMA]. I don't understand, you normally have everyone playing balls out, those other guys aren't as confident as when they play other teams.." :lol:

Cari Champion teasing in this mini skirt with her breasts pushed up

Pics??? :nerd:

for a guy supposedly as great as lebron, retiring with 2 rings is a huge disappointment 

he's about to take the most overrated superstar title away from hakeem 
Dont tell that idiot who drafted Hakeem first overall in the NT redraft thread that.  

We got third best backcourt in the league. You put a semi competent front court and bench together and the Blazers are a force

Captain Jack on Sportscenter regarding the Spurs vs Warriors: "You playing against the Warriors the best team in the league, you need other guys to step up [outside of Leonard and LMA]. I don't understand, you normally have everyone playing balls out, those other guys aren't as confident as when they play other teams.." :lol:

Cari Champion teasing in this mini skirt with her breasts pushed up

Pics??? :nerd:

Yea dame and Cj just getting started :lol: ...if anything the front court definitely needs to be upgraded, they got role/rotational players starting and doing too much

Yeah. The fact that they're having to give Kaman minutes in the Clippers series after he barely played all season, speaks volumes.

Pics???
nerd.gif

for a guy supposedly as great as lebron, retiring with 2 rings is a huge disappointment 

Dont tell that idiot who drafted Hakeem first overall in the NT redraft thread that.  
You should have seen the rage in his posts when I criticized his team
roll.gif
Oh I saw.  
laugh.gif

He came at me too when I called his Hakeem pick the worst pick of the draft.  And I stand by it still.

You should have seen the rage in his posts when I criticized his team :rofl:

wasn't in the all time redraft but the regular redraft was fun

already started making my board for next season :smokin

Not sure how to take this comment by Silver

"I want to note Prince's passing. ... I crossed paths with him many times during my NBA tenure. ... After the All-Star game in Minneapolis he hosted a legendary late-night party that people still talk about. ... On behalf of the NBA family I want to say how sorry we are for his family and his millions of fans."

PG - John Wall
SG - Alec Burks
SF - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
PF - Paul Millsap
C - Willie Cauley-Stein
BN - Devin Booker
BN - Tony Wroten
BN - Shabazz Muhammad
BN - J.J. Hickson
BN - Javale McGee
BN - Aaron Brooks
BN - Tyler Hansbrough
BN - Troy Daniels

:smokin :smokin

PG - Dante Exum
SG - Lou Williams
SF - Giannis Antetokounmpo
PF - Terrence Jones
C - Andre Drummond
BN - George Hill
BN - Marreese Speights
BN - Jodie Meeks
BN - Mike Muscala
BN - T.J. Warren
BN - Ray Allen
BN - Raymond Felton
BN - Furkan Aldemir

:x

Not sure how to take this comment by Silver

"I want to note Prince's passing. ... I crossed paths with him many times during my NBA tenure. ... After the All-Star game in Minneapolis he hosted a legendary late-night party that people still talk about. ... On behalf of the NBA family I want to say how sorry we are for his family and his millions of fans."

Whats wrong

Whats wrong
Nothing. Just imagining Silver at a late night party in general is hilarious to me, let alone an All-Star weekend after party hosted by Prince of all people

Dude was most likely snorting that booger sugar off at least a couple hookers

Arash MarkaziESPN Senior Writer 

The Clippers are blasting Prince during practice.

ShareNBA 6m

Ethan Sherwood StraussESPN Staff Writer 

At shootaround, Steph Curry initiated the playing of Prince on the stereo. Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala jumped in with their song choices. Songs heard: Purple Rain, When Doves Cry, and Raspberry Beret

ShareNBA 7m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom